Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:14:24 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audio/Video Q&A Thread  (Read 195514 times)
JuStIcE
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
JuStIcE pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »

Have you checked the connections?
I have checked the connections an actually one of the connections to the sub was lose. I tighten it. So far it seemed to be ok
It could be your amplifier. 
How would i know if the amp for the subs wouldn't be working correctly?

JuStIcE
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »

Swap one of them out.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
JuStIcE
Fucking Newb

JuStIcE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2010, 09:44:08 AM »

Well so far the problem has all of a sudden stop. I believe the lose connection I had may have contributed to this problem.

JuStIcE
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2010, 11:28:37 PM »

Thread bump!

Quick question Tim. I am currently re-working my home theater system as I move it to the condo. The wall the TV is going on is where the stairs are. It's is kind of a narrow spot, so I can't really have any components sitting out without them not being in the way. So, to get to the point, I am installing a rack in the closet under the stairs. Now, I need to get my remote to work through the wall and control all my components. I have a Logitech Harmony One. I was looking at something like THIS, but wanted to see if anyone had a similar set up or if they knew anything about this. I was hoping to maybe find something cheaper though.

Here is what I have that needs to be controlled:

Samsung Blu Ray player
XBOX 360
Apple TV
Onkyo Receiver
Samsung Plasma
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:32:22 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2010, 08:07:33 AM »

Quick question Tim.

That was a statement, not a question.  Anyway, both of my home theater systems have a RF remote, but have an IR repeater to control other devices.  It works consistently with my external devices.  I can't speak for other equipment though.  I'm sure you can find an IR repeater that's less expensive than that Niles one.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 19, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »

That was a statement, not a question.

Oh, really? That's why I put a period instead of a question mark? Hell, if I could've had you maybe I could have improved my 34 english sub-score to a 36 on the ACT. There is no need to be an ass hole Tim. Thank you for answering the question.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: October 19, 2010, 10:47:55 AM »

You're no fun Bill.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2010, 02:49:50 PM »

Did someone get his Cheerios pissed in this morning?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2010, 04:39:34 PM »

Target practice. Cheesy

Tim
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2010, 07:27:17 PM »

I eat captain crunch, Z, not cheerios.

Bill C.
SECM member
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »

Why am I not surprised?  Back on topic shit heads.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:37:55 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 01, 2010, 11:30:43 PM »

Audio question...

I just replaced a headlight bulb, had to remove the battery to get to it. After I hooked everything back up I had to re-input my radio code (normal..) and now my stereo is pretending like there is not a CD player. It's reading my Denison IceLink hooked up with my iPod, and AM, FM, but no CD player? I have 6 discs in there and it's like it's just not there. Help? Suggestions?

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2010, 07:50:23 AM »

Try resetting the radio again.

Tim
NytShade
Fucking Newb

NytShade pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »

I just bought the Metra kit for the stock radio/H/AC Replacement, not the cubby.  I have the wiring harness for the H/AC and the wiring harness for the sony HU which ill cut into the stock wires.  Do I need the steering wheel control harness? metra has one that automatically picks up the vehicle for $30something.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »

There is no harness for the HVAC with the Metra kit.  The HVAC connector (the green plug) is plug and play into the Metra kit.  The harness that you got with the Metra kit is probably for the OEM stereo connector.  You should not cut or modify the OEM harnesses in any way.  The only thing you need to do is wire the Metra harness with your h/u harness. 

Let me know if you need help with that.  It should be pretty straight forward though.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012