Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:26:51 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To: Rear Drum To Disc Conversion  (Read 48595 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 10:04:16 PM »

Not gonna happen that way Dave.  You've gotta pull the center console up to get access to the cables.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 01:29:40 AM »

Not gonna happen that way Dave.  You've gotta pull the center console up to get access to the cables.

Super.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 07:10:08 AM »

Its not that bad dude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2012, 07:12:23 AM »

It is with his set up.  He has an aftermarket ebrake handle cover and shift knob that makes things difficult.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 07:21:46 AM »

Oh. That's different. In that case, its going to be a huge pain in the dick Dave. I wish you the best.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 10:00:43 AM »

When do you plan on doing this Dave? Your more then welcome to come over and use the Garage again if you want.

Steve - NECM #4

striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 12:20:19 PM »

When do you plan on doing this Dave? Your more then welcome to come over and use the Garage again if you want.

I have no idea.  It's a ways down the to-do list at this point.  Although I do remember you having some key parts for this swap in your garage.  Are you ever going to use them, or would you contemplate selling?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 01:23:01 PM »

ROR!!  He scored a sweet ass deal on those "key parts".  Cheesy

Tim
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 02:04:16 PM »

haha I did score a sweet ass deal on them.

Yea Dave im planning on using them. Im planning on stocking up on parts for this over the winter and doing the swap in the spring.

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 02:38:42 PM »

Dooo eeiiittt.

Tim
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 03:20:57 PM »

haha I did score a sweet ass deal on them.

Yea Dave im planning on using them. Im planning on stocking up on parts for this over the winter and doing the swap in the spring.

OK.  Maybe, if we both get all the parts at about the same time, we can do this swap on both our cars simultaneously.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2012, 03:28:03 PM »

Maybe, if we both get all the parts at about the same time, we can do this swap on both our cars simultaneously.

You guys should totally hold hands while you're doing it too!! Making Out

Tim
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2012, 10:27:15 PM »

I knew someone was gonna drop a comment like that.

rjp6262

Reputation Power: 2
rjp6262 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 01:11:59 PM »

Hey read the whole How-To but still have a question...

Did you swap any of the arms that hold the knuckles in place or just the knuckles? If not then that will make things fairly simple, also would you recommend an impact wrench?
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2012, 03:07:05 AM »

You sure you were you paying attention when you were reading it?  Both of your questions are answered in the OP.  Take a closer look at the pictures.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012