Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:18:19 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To: Rear Sway Bar.  (Read 32699 times)
bian.yy
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
bian.yy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2015, 03:14:13 AM »

Front sway bar is a motherfucker if you don't have the right tools and equipment.  If you are not comfortable with lowering the front lower sub frame, then you should pay someone else to do this for you.
Hi tim, do you have a procedure how to replace front one, that day I lift up the chassis and saw I need to lower the subframe before replacing the bar. I feel the technician is not that confident with this job. In work shop manual the instruction is splitte to 2 portions, some in 'replace subframe', the others is in how to change front sway bar, there is not an exact description of this special job. I dont think all subframe bolts need to be uninstalled as the manual stated in "replace subframe". And then, I'm not sure if marking and re-align are quite difficult or not, I checked the technicina, it seems he has no sense on this point, I need to know which bolt will be uninstalled and replaced by new ones firstly.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2015, 09:24:28 AM »

Neuspeed has the instructions on their website. It's not extremely complicated to do the front, it's just difficult to get the front sway bar out. You can reuse the front sub frame bolts if you want. I've remove my sub frame a few times and used the bolts again.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
bian.yy
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
bian.yy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2015, 01:06:45 AM »

Neuspeed has the instructions on their website. It's not extremely complicated to do the front, it's just difficult to get the front sway bar out. You can reuse the front sub frame bolts if you want. I've remove my sub frame a few times and used the bolts again.
Hi Tim, what is the reason to mark on subframe when uninstalling rear bracket. I saw that bracket connecting between sub frame and frame.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2015, 10:16:47 AM »

No clue.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012