Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:23:00 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455039 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2010, 10:26:54 AM »

Just feeding the fire Z. I wasn't really set off at this point the only advantage to owning and Iphone is to be associated with that crowd. Most of the app's are becoming available for free in the Android Market, and if there not free they still cost far less than Apple would charge. Well that and it can act as an I pod.
Again, most of my apps are hacked/ free versions of the "paid" apps. C'mon man. You gotta do better than that! I get software for free. Why pay the premium most people are willing to pay for programs like Office Enterprise Blue edition, Adobe CS5, etc. And considering I'm using my phone over here with the SIM card of the phone they "gave" me to use, I'm pretty satisfied with the "underground" support my phone has. Sorry for going on a tangent with the software talk.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2010, 11:03:03 AM »

My new phone still isn't here fuckers!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 12:10:42 PM by lavalleemike » Logged
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2010, 11:16:23 AM »

Isn't hear? What? Must be because you are an android user. Haha jk Mike

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2010, 11:33:41 AM »

LOL android is good the genius button comes in handy to text using voice while driving
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 11:35:20 AM by cna » Logged

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2010, 12:11:14 PM »

Isn't hear? What? Must be because you are an android user. Haha jk Mike

No it's because I'm holding my I phone wrong!
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2010, 12:16:53 PM »

http://www.apple.com/antenna/

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2010, 12:25:40 PM »

I think apple wants to bring everybody down with them with that issue most of the cells they compare have great reception 

DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2010, 01:29:33 PM »

I'm now running a hybrid OS on my BB.  Sooo much better than 4.5
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2010, 01:33:37 PM »

I'm sorry but, no other company has ever issued a case to remedy this issue. That alone makes this whole statement suspect. That combined with the fact that Apple first said there was no issue, then claimed it was just the bars on the phone being calculated wrong, and not an attenuation loss! This is the company that your trusing when they tell you something? I'm sorry but, they have lost a shit load of credibility with me! Also, the locations on most of those phones are far less likely to get covered than the Iphones spot during normal use. Obviously every cellular device has some area you can block that it will lost signal it was just a poor design where they put it. But, you have a cool piece of silicone to fix it so it's no problem!
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »

For what it's worth, I tried holding it like they showed for the Droid X, and the bars weren't dropping at all. I even took the case off, and nothing happened. I actually really like how the phone feels without the case, but I'm not risking anything, so I'm going to leave the case on.

jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2010, 04:51:04 PM »

i currently have a BB 9000, its a great phone and was about to wait for 9800, but i decided i should go the other way get a droid  or the iphone4, and i know that apple is having antenna issues.  So which should i get an apple or droid?, btw i have att and i'm really leaning towards samsung captivate? any1 have an input on this thx

Mark
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »

We are all fan boys so you are obviously going to get different answers. I think the iPhone 4 is a higher quality phone, has better apps both free and paid, has a better operating system, and better support. I haven't had a single problem out of my iPhone 4. I suggest it to anyone. I have messed around with a few android phones, the nicest being the Evo 4G, and haven't liked a single one. The Evo is also a $200 phone. I thought it felt cheap, was way to big and I hate the Android os.

Bill C.
SECM member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2010, 07:09:53 PM »

The EVO is on a junk network! I-phone 4 is unrecommended by consumer reports which speaks for it self, not to mention the Nexus One, and Samsung Galaxy S series blow it out of the water any way.
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »

I got my mytouch 3g slide today and wow its a great phone cant wait to root it when i get home

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2010, 08:50:08 PM »

I added a pole. I'm just interested in knowing what everyone is using.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012