Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:56:24 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Fitness Thread  (Read 168648 times)
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2009, 11:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "clapton924"
JT, keep your protein intake high and lift as heavy as you can....you will be back in no time!

Some magic started to happen 2 days ago. Details soon  :mrgreen:

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2009, 11:13:57 AM »

I stopped working out. It's been at least a month, maybe more. I went from 205 down to 185....damn creatine! At least I can fit into my pants again...
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »

I fell off the wagon too. I stopped running but mainly because it was making me too lean. I accomplished what I wanted as far as getting my breath back after quitting smoking but I was supposed to start lifting a lil more along with push up and crunches to gain a lil and cut it up. Yeahhhh never got around to that part yet but I think it's mainly due to a lot going on like my grandfather passing, helping my mom and grandmother out with all the stuff that followed that, Ashley and I trying to get the whole marriage thing in order. Once everything calms down I think I'll be able to focus on my body again. Just gotta let my brain get some rest!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »

I feel ya Derrick. Too much stuff going on here as well, the gym isnt even in the back of my head. Although my brother wants to hit the gym with my a few times a week, so maybe that's motivation to start up again.
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2009, 09:29:26 AM »

Daaamn rolo, good job keep it up!

+1 to shit getting in the way. I was doing real well this winter, running everyday and hitting the gym and snowboarding every weekend. I was able to drop from 260 to 220 but then I blew out my knee for the second time and had to stop all exercise. Drove me insane. I just started back at the gym after 7 months, surgery and rehab and daaaaamn does it feel good. Im tippin the scales @ 235 right now and hoping to get down to a ripped ~200. My biggest problem though is my diet I dont get home till late and by the time I get out of the gym its even later and my desire to cook something healthy is out the window. If anyone has any good for you, really easy recipes throw them up. Im sure im not the only one ni this boat.

Steve - NECM #4

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2009, 10:23:08 AM »

cooking healthy is easy.  just stock your house with tons of fresh veggies, fruits and yes, even meats.  stay the F away from the crappy, premade, unhealthy ready-to-eat meals.  if your kitchen is stocked up with good stuff then you have no choice but to cook.  thats what i do.

awesome side dish i found the other day.
- cut up a head of cauliflower (btw im not a fan of cauliflower, but this was bomb) and put in large baking dish.
- add 3 cloves of garlic - diced
- drizzle olive oil on it.
- squeeze half lemon (or more) of lemon juice on it.
- salt/pepper
- bake 20 mins @ 400 uncovered until cauliflower starts to brown
- top with parmigian cheese

J u s t i n
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »

Time to bump this thread! All you lazy fuckers get off your ass and go do something!! Hit the gym, shoot some hoops, get on your bike, go chase that skirt around your neighborhood instead of looking through the blinds at her....Dooo ettt!!!!!

Maybe reading my own words will make me get off my lazy ass and into the gym. 4 months of being completely dormant. It's taking a toll on my body and mind. Anyways, get to it, not tomorrow, not next week, not for new years. Do it, now...today....I am.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »

my girlfriend has "enrolled" me in her own version of a workout plan..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy mwahaha. my thighs and abs are BURNING!

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »

Beau u fucker, I hate you....post pics of your girls abs and thighs lolz, no really, do it
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »

haha, i'd have to take one first... i'd send you a picture via bbm, but she'd kill me if she found out.. it's not really what you call "appropriate" lol

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2009, 03:14:45 PM »

You have PM sir!
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »

respondeddd. hahaha

BOT:  seriously I've lost about 5lbs.. since I've been with her.. (bout 3 months or so) without changing my diet, or excercising for reals. lol

-brian
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »

I started running again. Lets see how long it last this time. I should start back biking, havent since august, but its not very safe around here to bike. I'm thinking I should lose about ten pounds. Im 5"11" 185 and probably should be about 175.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »

I'm going to start up shooting basketball. I've got a new goal just sitting in my driveway, I've played maybe a few times on it. I've got a bike I need to get a new chain and tires on it, small stuff. I really need a buddy to get in shape with. Everyone I know doesnt have time or is fat. So im just screwed.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »

Quote from: "slipkord"
I'm going to start up shooting basketball. I've got a new goal just sitting in my driveway, I've played maybe a few times on it. I've got a bike I need to get a new chain and tires on it, small stuff. I really need a buddy to get in shape with. Everyone I know doesnt have time or is fat. So im just screwed.

Listen DICK there nothing wrong with being fat Smiley I actually promised myself today that I’m going to at least start making smarter dietary decisions. I'm so far out of shape it's ridiculous but, I feel I should change the diet first.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012