Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:37:27 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovative mounts R&D  (Read 35202 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 10:07:06 AM »

That thread really didn't have any useful information at all.  It was just someone saying they were picking up a set.  I will remain skeptical until I get word from Innovative or that person actually posts something useful.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:15:48 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 04:07:35 PM »

FYI

HondR CL9 Front & Rear Mounts

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 07:36:49 AM »

i will definitely be getting a set of these soon.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 08:15:36 AM »

I'm on the fence about getting those.  I replaced my front and rear mounts in December, so I don't think I need them any time soon.  I saw them the other day and figured other people would be interested. 

Tim
Limmytimmy
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
Limmytimmy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »

if that list still matters i wud def hop on it for some new aftermarket mounts
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2012, 05:56:34 PM »

Probably not going to happen since you just bumped a two year dead thread.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »

FYI, these mounts are being made and sold.  They're not listed on the Innovative site, but they are available through Heel Toe Auto.  I received my set last week.  They come in 4 different urethane durometers, 60A, 75A, 85A and 95A.  They include all 3 engine mounts.

I had the Vibra Technics HondR mounts before, but exchanged them for the Innovative mounts.  The HondR mounts only come with 2 stiffnesses, street and race.  There's no actual durometer with them, so who knows what street and race actually means.  Another thing about the HondR mounts is that they only have the front and rear engine mounts, but no side mount.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012, 08:29:31 AM »

Good to know. I never looked into it as my ride is stock.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012, 08:56:56 AM »

tim, what stiffness did you go with? 

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2012, 09:35:40 AM »

I got the 85A. I talked to Marcus about it when I ordered mine and he said there was little difference between the 60A and 75A. When I spoke to Paul, he mentioned that the 60A are garbage and the bushings wear out very fast.

Tim
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2012, 10:42:11 AM »

i may have to add these to the future mods list.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »

It definitely can't hurt.  You'll probably want to get 75A or 85A.  I don't know how bad the 95A's are, but when I rebuild mine, I may try that if the 85A isn't too bad.

Tim
Limmytimmy
Fucking Newb

Limmytimmy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2012, 11:49:46 PM »

Can u explain wut those numbers mean? (75a,85a,etc) and to order these where wud I find em on heel toe? I tried looking the other day
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2012, 11:52:59 PM »

The numbers are the durometer (stiffness) of the rubber/urethane.  The higher the number, the stiffer the rubber/urethane.  The mounts are actually listed under the TSX and not the Accord for some reason.  I guess Marcus from Heel Toe didn't want to say they will work with the Accord until someone has tested them.  I guess that would be me.

Tim
Limmytimmy
Fucking Newb

Limmytimmy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2012, 12:11:37 AM »

Lol cool, have u installed yours yet? And if so how do you like em
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012