Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 06:30:17 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To get the attention off Jeremy, let's play a game.  (Read 13112 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 11:14:28 PM »

And actually, the CTSV that they featured was the 400hp Ls2 N/A engine.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 06:47:25 AM »

Was it older or something. I drove the SC'd one and it was nuts.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 01:27:30 PM »

it was like 08 or 09 I believe, hell the 05 I drove was impressive with 400hp now you can get them with an ls6 which I am dying to drive one

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »

I was wrong in my assumption that it was a RS4. I assumed it was an older episode, 2004ish, which is when the S4 was still a 6 cylinder. They test drove a 1st gen CTS-V, 04-07, and a S4. So, the CTS has 60 more hp. If they would have done an RS4, I'm pretty sure it would have won.
1st Gen CTS-V 6.0 V8 400hp
S4 4.2 V8 340hp
RS4 4.2 V8 420hp
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:02:00 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 04:14:29 AM »

Either way, it is still a domestic car that can hang with European trash(that some believe are worth while)

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 07:57:49 AM »

I still like euros.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »

euro>jap
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »

Either way, it is still a domestic car that can hang with European trash(that some believe are worth while)

At the end of the day statements like this make you sound foolish. An RS4 is trash really? I'd venture to say you've never driven a high end euro car with statements like this. There is an very long list of "Euro Trash" that would chew that Saleen up and spit it out.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2010, 09:19:40 PM »

Lots of cars would walk all over the Saleen. At the same time it was a stout car when it was new. And no, I've never driven a "high end" European car, nor do I care to.  From my experience with European cars, I don't like them.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »

I'd really like to see your opinion after riding in something nice. You have to consider that the euro cars most people are familiar with are the Chevy Cobalt of the European manufacturer.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »

Ive Driven an s4 I believe 1.8t, a vr6 passat(turbo'd and stock), 1.8t passat, R32, BMW m3e46 and e36( I do kinda like the e46 but would never own one) GLi jetta both 1.8t and vr6, GTi(both as well), e46 bmw 325, and 330i, Porsche 928(somewhat impressive for a 5.0), 944, 1969 porsche 911(did Like that one until my friend totaled it at the age of 14). and SLK 230 kompressor. and probably other that I do not remember.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »

The nicest no exotic euro I've ever been in was a M6 that was fun.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2010, 10:25:32 PM »

I forgot about the M6, I did not drive it but I got to ride in one when the first one was delivered to chattanooga to a guy on street car forums

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2010, 11:25:44 PM »

I've been impressed with the Dinan E46, 996 C4S,  996 Turbo, and S4 when I drove them.  My only complaint about euro's is that most of them are over engineered and very difficult/expensive to work on. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2010, 11:32:10 PM »

I've been impressed with the Dinan E46, 996 C4S,  996 Turbo, and S4 when I drove them.  My only complaint about euro's is that most of them are over engineered and very difficult/expensive to work on. 

That is my complaint, I tried to work on a vw before and it was fepic. the damn thing killed my genesis scan tool

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012