Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 06:22:43 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To get the attention off Jeremy, let's play a game.  (Read 13111 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 12:40:26 PM »

I couldn't bring myself to owning a Ford after all the hell I went through with my truck.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 01:06:47 PM »

Honestly, I don't think I would ever pay for an American car. The idea of an A4 is kinda cool. I don't think I would get the avant though. 6 MT turbo...

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 12:35:59 AM »

Why could you not own an american car Bill? And for the record I am looking at buying one of two gm products, believe it or not, one of them I think would really impress you there bill
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:41:22 AM by exelr8 » Logged

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 12:57:38 AM »

i would buy a evo or wrx sti  Afro

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 08:21:21 AM »

Some American cars are starting to get better.  I still think the Big 3 has some more improvements to make, but they're actually turning around.  I've been turned off by the negative commercials GM has been running for the past few years.  If their only sales pitch is that the other companies suck, it shows that they have much more to offer than a juvenile attitude.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »

I'm actually a fan of the Fusion, Taurus, Mustang at the moment. My opinion is that Honda is moving backward (Major Tranny Flaws) and the other companies are moving forward.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 10:41:20 AM »

Well, I drove a ctsv last week and fell in love. But o am more than likely buying a GMC canyon to drive every day BC it is cheap and more efficient fuel wise and I will be able to clear most of my debt

SECM Squad #3...kinda
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

I have a Chevy uplander and it takes E87 it saves me a ton on gas in my area I like them for that

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »

Why could you not own an american car Bill? And for the record I am looking at buying one of two gm products, believe it or not, one of them I think would really impress you there bill

I have only been "impressed" with one american car and that is a new Tahoe LTZ. I would pay for one or gladly accept one. There are plenty of foreign cars I have been impressed by, expensive and cheap. My car had a $20,000 sticker, and it impressed me the first time I drove it and still does to this day. I don't see why anyone would buy say a fusion, when you can buy an accord or camry. My family used to buy all american cars, had a few bad experiences, now we don't own a single one and couldn't be happier. I will agree, they are getting much better, especially Ford.

I'm going to Nashville December 9th and I plan on driving some cars. The 2011 IS came out and it is just an updated version of the 2011 which makes me think that the 2012 will hopefully be a new generation. I don't really want to get a brand new car and 8 months later it be a body style old. I plan to go test drive an A4, IS250, and a 328i. The STi/evo may be a little to hard core for me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:13:17 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 12:26:01 PM »

I think one of the biggest problems with the Big 3 is that they got greedy and the quality of their product and their service diminished while their prices went up.  Unfortunately, we live in a society where everything has become disposable.  Why make a quality car that's going to last when the general attitude is to just throw it away when it breaks or falls apart?  I blame it on greed and American society.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 12:36:18 PM »

the thing with the fusion i rented one a while back, its quieter than the accord and comfy, not to mention AWD. alot of places need awd. my next car will have awd.

-Alec
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 02:09:06 PM »

New Toyota's don't really do anything for me exctpt for truck wise since I can't get the canyon I looked at today I am actually thinking about trying to find a Tacoma. The taco is the only thing I've liked from them from the get go. The concept dually they showed at semantics two years ago was bad ass but never hit the market. And per top gear the ctsv outran an Audi Audi v8 that was said to be comparable to the ctsv I believe it was the a4 v8so car

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 02:22:00 PM »

That's the RS4. Which compares to the M3 and C63. My neighbor has one, it sounds like a jet.

Bill C.
SECM member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 07:03:12 PM »

Of course the CTSV is going to be in the group its an SC'd Vette engine! It's probably better than 600 HP. Bill I would wait and pick up one of these...

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »

mmm.. the FT-86.. I'm considering picking one up when it releases..

- Mark
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012