Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:25:27 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Arielit0oo (Updated 12/8/2015)  (Read 76308 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2010, 12:36:47 AM »

Ride: 2005 Honda Accord Sedan Ex
Color: Night Hawk Black Pearl(change coming)
Engine: K24A4
Tranny: 5AT

Interests: Baseball(Yankees), Football(Giants), Basketball(Lakers), Females , and my Accord.
Organizations: Team Crazy Creashunz; EliteCM.net
Awards:

Mods Installed:
JDM Inspire Chrome Headlights w/ Phillips 6000k HID Bulbs
JDM Inspire Front Bumper
JDM Inspire Rear Bumper
JDM Inspire Grill(Kouki)
JDM Inspire Hood
JDM Inspire Modulo Side Skirts
JDM Inspire Modulo Rear Lip
JDM Inspire Side Mirrors
JDM Inspire OEM Foglights
HT-Spec V2 Form & Function Type 1 Coilovers
Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
03-05 OEM Front Lip
2007 Acura TL Type S wheels
Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust
K&N Short Ram Intake
DC 4-2-1 Ceramic Header w/ straight pipe in place of flex pipe
Port & Polished TSX Intake Manifold
Smoked tail lights
Interior LEDs
Rear Red H emblem
20% tint all around
OEM ASEAN Front Grill
Replica ASEAN Front Grill Sold
Chrome piece on hood to match grill
Clear Corner Black housing headlights
Amber Cornered Black housing headlights
GayDM Window Visors
GayDM Rear tow Hook
Front License Plate Relocator
TSX Mirrors

Mods Waiting for Installation:
JDM Inspire Decklid Spoiler w/ camera
JDM Inspire Door Handles
Neuspeed Strut Bar

Future Mods and Plans:
JDM Modulo Front Lip(Coming soon)
JDM Inspire Tails(Coming soon)
BC Coilovers with 22/20 Spring Rates
Full respray(diff color) and body work
5zigen Fireball Mega Mufflers
Legit Wheels

Update: 2/27/13

Just some pics I snapped when I got back home. I'm loving my new OEM ASEAN Front Grill. More GayDM parts to come.

Update: 1/22/13
Will take better pictures these next few days:

Am pleased with the output:

Update: 1/21/13
Lil teaser Cool(Bulbs are actually 6000k, in this pic they look 4300k, will take better pics.)

Update: 1/10/13
Cannot wait to get these on!

My car has been down and ugly for the past year and a half. Front end all unpainted etc which is why I never uploaded great pics until now Smiley Still a couple of things to install but here's an update!

Updated 10/13/12

Wow... I haven't kept my profile up to date. Will edit it later, for now, just some pics.

Most of you have seen these pics over in our Picture Thread forum and/or my profile over on v6p.
Just wanting to upload them here in my ECM Profile.

I am very happy on how my ECM is turning out. Still room to make it better, have a couple of plans of my sleeve to make it an aggressive looking yet clean Accord.

Hope you guys like my progress so far.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:11:41 PM by Arielit0oo » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 01:05:02 AM »

Welcome Ariel.  We're here to help.  What sort of direction are you going in for your car?  Performance?  Looks? Stereo?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 01:25:12 AM »

Welcome Ariel.  We're here to help.  What sort of direction are you going in for your car?  Performance?  Looks? Stereo?

hey tim, I'm looking at performance and looks. Would like looks first, if its cheaper to do stuff here and there. And I would love ideas on performance angel
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 01:33:39 AM »

It depends on what kind of power you want and how you want to get it.  You can just get bolt ons, you can build it n/a or boost it.  It all depends on how much you're willing to pay and what you want to do.  As far as looks go, check out what looks good to you and go for it.  My car has gone through different phases over the years.  I'm fairly happy with the current look, but there's a few changes down the road.

I would suggest you read through the threads and research as much as you can, posting in existing threads with any questions you may have.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 02:29:31 AM »

Well for now, I just want to beat civic si's. Angry. I know there's turbo, nos, and superchargers. I would like to just basically learn about cars, especially mine. I'll keep it real and say I'm a newb to the game and just want to learn. Tim, your car is fresh, the silver and black go nicely together. I want ideas on what looks I can add to my car. And yes, ill def browse around plenty of threads and do my research Wink
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 08:20:14 AM »

Welcome to ECM
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »

Welcome Ariel
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 09:53:21 AM »

Well for now, I just want to beat civic si's. Angry. I know there's turbo, nos, and superchargers. I would like to just basically learn about cars, especially mine. I'll keep it real and say I'm a newb to the game and just want to learn.

Those are some options.  I guess it depends on whether the Si is stock or modified and what gen Civic we're talking about.  It really depends on how far you're willing to go with this.  I'd recommend choosing a power goal, how you want your engine to be built, and then work towards that goal.  Spanking Si's is pretty easy to do if you build your car properly.  I'm sure I can take a few of them if I wanted to.

Tim, your car is fresh, the silver and black go nicely together. I want ideas on what looks I can add to my car. And yes, ill def browse around plenty of threads and do my research Wink

Thanks for the compliment. 

Tim
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 10:19:41 AM »

Thanks mike and slipkord Wink
And tim, I'm talking abt the 2008 models I think. 5he new civic bodies. The ones that have 197HP and 130torque Cheesy
What would be the basic first steps to build up my engine?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 10:26:11 AM »

Start with the basics. Intake, and Exhaust then go from there. Just make sure your choices leave you open to your ultimate goal. For example if you want to go with a turbo application it's not worth buying a header because your probably going to have to change it again later.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:32 AM »

Start with the basics. Intake, and Exhaust then go from there. Just make sure your choices leave you open to your ultimate goal. For example if you want to go with a turbo application it's not worth buying a header because your probably going to have to change it again later.
Yeah I understand. Would a 2 1/2 ft straight pipe be good for a little more power? B.c. I'm told the catty converter holds you back.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 10:48:24 AM »

i don't think I would do a straight pipe. You could get a high flow cat.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »

i don't think I would do a straight pipe. You could get a high flow cat.
How much would a good one be? And mike read my last pm
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »

The exhausts on our cars are fairly free flowing, so just a test pipe or a high flow cat won't make a huge difference.  Honestly, if it were me, I'd probably start off with the good old basic bolt ons.  Intake, intake manifold, header, exhaust, underdrive pulleys.  The major downfall with your car is the slushbox tranny.  That's your weak point.  I know a tranny swap isn't exactly a practical thing to do though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Realistically, it all depends on how much you're willing to spend and far you're willing to go.  There's a guy on here that has an AT coupe with a Comptech supercharger and he's making 250 whp on a Dynapack.  He did a lot of research, got good parts, and didn't cut corners. 

Tim
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »

The exhausts on our cars are fairly free flowing, so just a test pipe or a high flow cat won't make a huge difference.  Honestly, if it were me, I'd probably start off with the good old basic bolt ons.  Intake, intake manifold, header, exhaust, underdrive pulleys.  The major downfall with your car is the slushbox tranny.  That's your weak point.  I know a tranny swap isn't exactly a practical thing to do though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Realistically, it all depends on how much you're willing to spend and far you're willing to go.  There's a guy on here that has an AT coupe with a Comptech supercharger and he's making 250 whp on a Dynapack.  He did a lot of research, got good parts, and didn't cut corners. 
Well time, I just want decent hp,like 200+. I would spend a bit if its worth it,I just want ideas and numbers on how much they would cost. I just want to broaden my choices.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012