Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 03:05:13 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455127 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: December 11, 2010, 10:09:04 PM »

I'd still rather have the 3GS over the 4 but that's just me. Its okay. That'll happen either the day I fly in or the following day. 3 days bitches!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 11, 2010, 10:53:49 PM »

Eh, I have had both for at least 6 months and I see no reason I would ever want to go back to the 3GS. The ONLY advantage I see to the 3GS is that it cost $100 less.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #752 on: December 11, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »

I think I have found a way to get my hands on the Nexus S! The best cell phone on the market!!!! Smiley
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 12, 2010, 01:18:40 AM »

not true mike. nokia 2110. BOOYAH!

-Alec
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: December 12, 2010, 01:23:11 AM »

Well, I found out that if the Droid X doesn't officially get Gingerbread, ROM developers are going to try to port parts of it to the phone. That's better than nothing!

I also purchased an extended 1840mAh battery for my phone... I haven't started using it yet, because I'm waiting on the extended battery cover to come in. The 30% increase in battery life should help my power hungry phone live longer haha.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 12, 2010, 01:25:07 AM »

Eh, I have had both for at least 6 months and I see no reason I would ever want to go back to the 3GS. The ONLY advantage I see to the 3GS is that it cost $100 less.
They're pretty much the same damn thing with a different case. The only thing the 4 has over it is more pixels per inch, a forward facing camera, and that's it. Wooptidoo. I'm not sold on spending the extra coin.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: December 12, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »

not true mike. nokia 2110. BOOYAH!

Dumbass!
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 12, 2010, 03:56:06 PM »

They're pretty much the same damn thing with a different case. The only thing the 4 has over it is more pixels per inch, a forward facing camera, and that's it. Wooptidoo. I'm not sold on spending the extra coin.

The processor is the main thing. It has the A4 processor. It is a lot faster. You wouldn't think the case or screen is a big deal until you grow accustomed to the 4. The 3GS feels really cheap. If you are looking to replace you 3G I really would get the 4 and keep it for a couple of weeks. If you aren't impressed with, take it back and get the 3GS.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 12, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »

Well, considering I have a boatload of accessories for my 3G that'll transfer over to the 3GS, I don't see the point of replacing all of them for the 4. Most notably, my vehicle dock. Not cheap to replace.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: December 14, 2010, 10:39:30 AM »

Finally an I phone that I like... I might buy this!

http://providence.craigslist.org/ele/2108690668.html
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

haha mike.  Too bad android can't run properly on an iphone due to only having ONE button.

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 14, 2010, 10:50:15 AM »

My Driod X just downloaded 2.3v by itself. I'm assuming thats a good thing? A few things look different on it.

Some of you techies pipe in..what'd I just get?
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 14, 2010, 10:55:47 AM »

I wasn't aware that moto had pushed out gingerbread yet... go to your settings, then scroll to the bottom, and click "about Phone" then under "firmware version" it should say 2.3 if it's gingerbread.. and if so, I hate you.

-brian
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: December 14, 2010, 10:57:29 AM »

It's just the system version. The newest one is 2.3.340. There were a lot of fixes in it. We're still on Froyo 2.2.1.

b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 14, 2010, 11:04:25 AM »

ok that's what I figured it was.. I knew you had an update coming.. but Jer saying that it was 2.3 threw me off..  I have an unreleased update on my fascinate Grin hello faster gps lock and thank you xda.

-brian
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012