Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:36:10 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455064 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: September 13, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »

No one cares about the I Phone 95% of us have moved past it and onto superior technology.

So having something automatically done for you with little to no risk is inferior is having to do it manually with greater risk?

*Edit* I just found this article on PCworld. It seems that the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S are a draw. They both have strengths and weaknesses but in the end are pretty much the same other than the operating system, app stores, and carrier.

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/350310/apple_iphone_4_vs_samsung_galaxy_smartphone_showdown/

Then there is this one who gives its vote to the iPhone 4
http://www.knowyourcell.com/features/comparisons/546226/samsung_galaxy_s_vs_iphone_4.html
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:34:03 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: September 13, 2010, 01:30:54 PM »

Bill your I phone is garbage end of story.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »

If the iPhone is garbage so is your Galaxy S. They are basically the same phone with different operating systems. There is nothing truly better on the Galaxy S than the iPhone. They have the same speed processor, ram, camera mp, video camera.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:39:44 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: September 13, 2010, 01:41:26 PM »

I Phone 4 = paperweight. Galaxy S = Best phone on the market.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 13, 2010, 01:43:51 PM »

What about the Galaxy S is better than the iPhone? Network and OS are both opinion. I hate the Android OS. The iPhone has a better camera, screen, battery, materials, and a bigger app store. I'm posting facts, you are posting opinions.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:59:47 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: September 13, 2010, 01:55:04 PM »

Your wrong sorry. You have never even given the Android OS a chance because your a silly fan boy. Ever use a Galaxy S I didn't think so.. If you had you would have posted some lame commentary about how you don't like it because it doesn't have a stupid apple on it.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: September 13, 2010, 01:55:48 PM »

What about the Galaxy S is better than the iPhone? Network and OS are both opinion. I hate the Android OS. The iPhone has a better camera, screen, battery, materials, and app store. I'm posting facts, you are posting opinions.

Non of this is fact. It is all 100% your opinion.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 13, 2010, 01:56:36 PM »

You avoiding my question isn't helping the case. What not in your opinion, in truth, makes the Galaxy S better than the iPhone 4?

Bill C.
SECM member
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 13, 2010, 01:59:26 PM »

Non of this is fact. It is all 100% your opinion.

The Camera has a bigger sensor which gives one the ability to capture better photos. Fact.
The Screen has a better resolution. Fact.
The Battery has a bigger capacity. Fact.
Materials is debatable. Glass and Aluminum vs Plastic. I have always understood those to be of higher quality than plastic.
App store 225,000 apps vs 68,000 apps. So, maybe I should have said it differently. Bigger app store. Fact.

Bill C.
SECM member
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: September 13, 2010, 02:00:29 PM »

I'd have to say that there will never be an ultimatum in which phone system is better. People will always have their opinions, and even though android phones and apple phones are similar in functionality, they're at their own respective ends of the spectrum. In the end, it comes down to personal opinion, and that's it. No matter what review you read online, there's always going to be some sort of bias.

In my opinion, i'm a Google fan because of the seamless integration. Everything i need is right here on my phone, and it's all synced wherever i go, no matter which of my computers i use. I just don't that sense of connection with the iphone.

Another thing is that i feel that Android is more for power users who know what they're doing, and can alter anything that they want to suit their needs. With Apple, you're locked in. Apple strives to make things idiot proof... it's all about making things as easy as possible. Personally i dont like that, and prefer the challenge of messing with things myself.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 13, 2010, 02:03:52 PM »

Thank you!

Bill C.
SECM member
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 13, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

What about the Galaxy S is better than the iPhone? Network and OS are both opinion. I hate the Android OS. The iPhone has a better camera, screen, battery, materials, and app store. I'm posting facts, you are posting opinions.
If the iPhone is garbage so is your Galaxy S. They are basically the same phone with different operating systems. There is nothing truly better on the Galaxy S than the iPhone. They have the same speed processor, ram, camera mp, video camera.

why did you say one thing then change what you said to say the opposite?

Upon reviewing both phones, I found the fascinate to have better typing capabilities.  The iphone's proximity sensors were off and were typing letters when my fingers were just hovering over the keyboard.  The Fascinate doesn't have that problem.  That is fact from actually holding and playing with both keyboards.
 VZW is a better network, that is a proven fact.  so there again the fascinate takes the cake.
 I'll give you the app store having more "useful" apps than android marketplace.  I haven't had a chance to play around with either app stores enough to have  any opinion or facts for you there.
 Fascinate wins on battery btw.. for the main fact that I can remove my battery.  
I also have expandable memory/storage.  Iphones can't do either.  Fascinate wins there too.

Now, I am in no way a fanboy of either system, I chose the phone that better suited my needs that I had access to.

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: September 13, 2010, 02:13:07 PM »

The Camera has a bigger sensor which gives one the ability to capture better photos. Fact.
The Screen has a better resolution. Fact.
The Battery has a bigger capacity. Fact.
Materials is debatable. Glass and Aluminum vs Plastic. I have always understood those to be of higher quality than plastic.
App store 225,000 apps vs 68,000 apps. So, maybe I should have said it differently. Bigger app store. Fact.

Galaxy S records HD Video Apple does not Galaxy S is better - Fact

Galaxy S screen doesn't turn yellow so Galaxy S is better - Fact

http://gizmodo.com/5571143/some-iphone-4-screens-have-yellow-bands-and-spots

If I have a problem with my battery I can actually replace it so Galaxy S is better - Fact

Google Market Place 90% of apps are free which is better - Fact

If I put fact at the end of my sentences it's no longer an opinion thats how this works right?
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: September 13, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »

Another thing to add. I feel like an iphone is like buying a car with no aftermarket support. Sure you can jailbreak it, or buy wheels, tint, etc., but there's nothing else.

With Android, it's like buying a highly customizable car. If you don't like the performance, you can rip the ROM, or engine, out and put in something faster. Don't like the steering wheel, or keyboard? Swap it out!

I know this is a bad comparison, but it's all i could think of, haha.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 13, 2010, 02:16:32 PM »

I said the phone's have the same camera Mega Pixel. I was stating the similarities between the cameras. Both phones record 720p at 30 fps. I said fact because I can find evidence that it is true. So, basically, the apps are on average cheaper, the Galaxy didn't have a defect that has affected 55 out of 3,000,000 .000018% and you can replace your battery.

Haha Jeff. It's appropriate, this is a car forum after all.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:22:55 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012