Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:49:50 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1999428 times)
NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #720 on: May 25, 2009, 09:12:12 AM »

washed my poor car and then called insurance company to figure out if i get a check from my recent NJ turnpike murder of a bicycle....
sounds like i do get the cash and then i decide what i wanna do with the $

so pricing and searching thru new bumpers
might wanna step it up and go with the 06-07 oem bumper

or maybe go with this
http://www.duraflexbodykitstore.com/200 ... -2136.html

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: May 25, 2009, 09:29:40 AM »

Please don't get a body kit.  The 06-07 OEM bumper is a much classier upgrade.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 25, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »

Quote from: "NWINNIE34"
washed my poor car and then called insurance company to figure out if i get a check from my recent NJ turnpike murder of a bicycle....
sounds like i do get the cash and then i decide what i wanna do with the $

so pricing and searching thru new bumpers
might wanna step it up and go with the 06-07 oem bumper

or maybe go with this
http://www.duraflexbodykitstore.com/200 ... -2136.html

Dont Do It! That would be soooo ricey
Do the 06-07 Bumper with inspire fogs and a lip. It would be much better that body kit.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #723 on: May 25, 2009, 10:21:50 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Please don't get a body kit.  The 06-07 OEM bumper is a much classier upgrade.

+1 It is very very difficult to make a body kit look good on our cars. Our cars have a rounded front end, and most body kits tend to change the body lines for the worse by squaring them off a little at the bottom. An 06-07 bumper with the HFP lip would be a little more expensive but will look better in the long run.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 25, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »

Ordered a new grille for her. Not too fond of OEM nor do I want ASEAN.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #725 on: May 25, 2009, 10:14:27 PM »

haha point well taken... i really wanna stat away from the whole ricer stereotyping haha
although this one is a little less risky and looks sick with the inspire fogs
not sure if there is a lip on this bumper or not

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/16 ... umper.html

all along i have been thinking 06-07 bumper + fogs... although i would love to step outside the box and be a little different
we'll see what insurance decides with the amount of $ they wanna give me for the damage

to be continued...

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #726 on: May 25, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

pretty much exactly the mugen inspire knockoff as seen here

http://www.gen7accord.net/forum/topics/ ... 2006-4door

anyway... i put 200 miles on her today, thru in some seafoam before the trip, still pricing new bumper + accesories

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #727 on: May 25, 2009, 11:57:51 PM »

The first link you posted is for a lip kit.  Unfortunately, they are showing you an Accord that has an Inspire front end with an authentic Mugen front lip.  That is not what you get.  The second pic in the second link you posted is just another ugly body kit.  If they are trying to pass it off as a replica, they failed horribly.  Honestly, there is never a body kit that I have seen and liked.  OEM still looks the best.

Back on topic now.  I re-installed my McIntosh MC440 and cleaned up some of the wiring in my trunk.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 26, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »

Washed it with some Surf City Pacific Blue Wash and wax, I wasn't overly impressed. I was going to do this as a trial run to see if I like their products, so I dont know if I will be trying any of their other products. I thought my Meguires Gold class did just as good of a job.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
K24power07

Reputation Power: 3
K24power07 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: May 27, 2009, 08:23:42 PM »

Scraped the crap out of my chrome lip on my rim, now i have to track a replacement down , it wont be fun....

\_(Azn)_/
  United we Stand, Divided we Fall !!!!
       http]
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #730 on: May 27, 2009, 08:59:02 PM »

Tuned my system a little better tonight and put the glass covers back on my amps.  I cleaned some stuff out of my trunk also.  Tomorrow is going to be the big day.  I may even have pics.

Tim
lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 28, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »

^ Can't wait for the pics. Redid the wiring for my alpine h/u. Trying to figure out how to eliminate the gap from the metra kit and the bottom portion of the factory h/u, and the reason my stupid usb hdd won't work with the alpine.

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #732 on: May 28, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »

Installed blue LEDs on the inside of my car. Cheesy

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 29, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »

got it a Ionic Air Purifier since i got tired of buying refiled so far so good

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #734 on: May 29, 2009, 11:24:43 AM »

^^does it actualy work?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012