Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 01:42:30 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1999781 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8085 on: December 22, 2014, 02:50:51 PM »

Ordered Moog lower ball joints.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8086 on: December 22, 2014, 03:10:21 PM »

Talked with the guy from Insane Shafts and he will be sending new parts for me to rebuild the inner cv joints on both axles. Also ordered a new half shaft since mine was destroyed in the process of removing the ps axle.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: December 22, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »

Replaced my shifter assy. Seems to be shifting much better now. No more extra play especially when going into 5th. Only issue is my shift knob won't tighten down as far as it did on the old one. I'll have to tap in a little deeper after the christmas break.

Also started on my dash project. Waiting for some epoxy to set so I can sand and paint it.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8088 on: December 28, 2014, 12:14:37 AM »

Replaced my fuel line with the -8 line.  I did a few other small things that needed to be done to clean up the engine bay and fix a few small problems.  Hoping to get the traction control wired up and get ready to drop the motor back in by tomorrow night.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: December 28, 2014, 12:51:28 PM »

piecing out a nitrous express kit and accessories.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8090 on: December 29, 2014, 12:12:21 AM »

Wired up the Hondata traction control. Bolted the Trans back on to the motor (that was a bitch) and dropped the motor back into the Accord. Now I just need to put the radiator back in and reconnect everything. Gotta find a spot to mount the IACV too.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8091 on: December 29, 2014, 02:13:54 PM »

Getting lower ball joints replaced after work.
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: December 29, 2014, 03:16:39 PM »

Too bad denny. Mine are good so i have a set to return.

This n that.  Hacking n fabbing shit. Had to have some parts overnighted.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8093 on: December 29, 2014, 03:49:26 PM »

Got some more work done today. Header is back on and connected to the exhaust. The radiator is back in and hoses are run. I fabricated a new bracket to hold the a/c line away from the belt. I'm hoping to get everything else back together by tonight or tomorrow and get it fired up soon.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8094 on: December 29, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »

It's OK Rich. I ended up going with Moog parts. Hopefully the wobble/noise  will be gone afterwards. Ordering some more stuff for my headliner when I get  home.
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: December 29, 2014, 08:27:14 PM »

Fuel pump mod for return, external fuel regulator mounted, fuel return line routed and connected, check valve in slave cylinder removed, engine was pulled and replaced the steering rack cushion with one for the tl-s rack.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8096 on: December 30, 2014, 01:26:17 PM »

Got a lot more work completed last night and today. All the fuel lines are run, coolant hoses are on, the engine harness is on and all the sensors are connected and loose wires are tidied up. All I need to do now is make a mount for the IACV and hook that up, pop the belt on, get the axles in, fill the coolant and trans fluid and it's ready to prime and fire up.

Tim
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: December 30, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »

Motor is in with p2r 6puck disc and luk PP, xlr8 front and rear motors (PS one had an issue with fitment), UEGO wideband installed and wired up, rv6 v3 j-pipe and pcds installed, new axles and aluminum radiator installed, TL lsd diff installed and finished up fuel lines. Moment of truth will be in the morning. Wish is luck. Smiley We had a delay waiting on the clutch disc and motor mounts to arrive today.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 09:05:56 PM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8098 on: December 30, 2014, 11:34:58 PM »

Looks like we will both be firing up our motors tomorrow Rich. I just updated my "to do" list on my white board. There's still a bunch of stuff to get done tomorrow morning.

Tim
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: December 31, 2014, 07:30:03 AM »

Good luck Rich! 

Are you going to put her back on the dyno right away Tim?
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012