Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:05:27 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1877068 times)
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4140 on: December 28, 2011, 12:13:18 AM »

If I were ever rear ended or hit in general without it being my fault I would most likely end up hitting someone. Sorry to hear about it though, I hope they had insurance.

- Bobby
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4141 on: December 28, 2011, 08:24:34 AM »

Couldn't hit anyone she was just a kid. The officer wanted us to just exchange information. I insisted that he do the report that way all the information is verified.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: December 28, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »

I'm glad you're okay mike.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: December 28, 2011, 10:19:37 AM »

Same here. How does this shit keep happening to you Mike?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: December 28, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »

Dropped off my car this morning for service at the stealership.

Oil change - $34.95
Transmission Fluid Change - $99.95
Rear End Links and Bushings - $286.10
Power Steering Fluid change - $139.35

Not including tax.

Oh what fun.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: December 28, 2011, 03:29:01 PM »

So as I stated above, I dropped off my car at the dealer today for a transmission fluid and oil change and they told me that the rear end links were rusted and the bushings were cracked.  So they asked if I wanted to get them changed.  I said fine, whatever. 

The guy calls me back an hour later, saying We can't fit the bushings into your car, have you ever had any rear suspension work done to it ever?  I'm told him, no, you're crazy, if you can't figure it out, don't worry about it.

5 minutes later I called back because I completely forgot that I had done that.  It was funny. 

Just thought I'd share.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4146 on: December 28, 2011, 04:50:36 PM »

When you pick it up, tell them you want to see the rear end links that they took off of your car.  I understand that dealerships tend to charge a lot, but sometimes I've seen them have you pay for repairs that aren't necessary. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4147 on: December 28, 2011, 09:08:35 PM »

Same here. How does this shit keep happening to you Mike?

Turns out that the girl that hit me is the daughter of the chief of police in the next town over. He wants to pay out of pocket to fix my car, and I'm inclined to trust him. I have an accident saying she is 100% at fault so I feel pretty safe.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: December 28, 2011, 09:43:49 PM »

damn, glad you to hear you are ok Mike..

- Mark
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: December 29, 2011, 01:23:22 AM »

That sounds good Mike.

OT: Installed interior, licence plate and reverse LEDs that Alex sold me... They look amazing. Still got to install the high beam HID kit which is a bit tricky to me  Sad
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: December 29, 2011, 08:12:47 AM »

Noticed my air bag light (above fuel gauge),  anyone else ever had this happen? I have No idea Why it would be on...  lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: December 29, 2011, 08:32:31 AM »

On steady? Or flashing? If that lights on your airbags won't deploy in an accident. I know civics had a problem with the sensor in the seat buckle going, which caused the light to come on. Not sure if it's just the civics or maybe a Honda wide problem.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: December 29, 2011, 08:39:49 AM »

Steady.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: December 29, 2011, 08:49:34 AM »

Well that's the good side of bad. (It won't randomly just go off lol) I'd check that seat buckle sensor (probably goggle a test for it, considering it was a wide spread problem) Maybe even take it to the dealer to get them to diagnose the problem. Don't let them do the work though, this happened to my friends car and I offered to put in the new part (You have to buy the whole buckle I think it was $135) but was too late she got it done at the dealer...$500! I was like wow! How do they sleep at night, disconnect battery, remove seat, remove buckle, install buckle, install seat, hookup battery done.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4154 on: December 29, 2011, 11:47:16 AM »

Check out this thread:

Red Airbag Light

I have this problem too, and found that the light comes on every now and then.  If I shut my car off and restart it, the light goes away.  I know the permanent fix is replacing the seatbelt buckle.  I just don't need to worry about that until my car is moving under it's own power.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012