Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:20:48 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1876971 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4155 on: December 29, 2011, 11:55:44 AM »

Thanks guys I'll look into it.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4156 on: December 29, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »

Let's see, bought a new tool box to put my tools in. Got a front motor mount that I will be replacing soon. Looking for a shop to do a quick oil change since it's freaking too cold out to do it myself. I just spent $40 @ Honda for the oil, filter and replacement washer for the drain plug. This shop want's to charge me $28  for the work... I was like  Flippa! so I'm looking for another shop. I might just end up doing it in the cold...

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: December 29, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »

Detail interior and picked up some sound deadener  for it.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4158 on: December 29, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »

I just spent $40 @ Honda for the oil, filter and replacement washer for the drain plug. This shop want's to charge me $28  for the work... I was like  Flippa! so I'm looking for another shop. I might just end up doing it in the cold...

How much does Honda charge to do an oil change?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: December 30, 2011, 12:12:03 AM »

Got my audio setup installed.

But if i want to keep it i cant even really use it  Cry.

I hate not being able to garage my car.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4160 on: December 30, 2011, 12:31:50 AM »

That's a bummer dude.  I guess I'm glad I have a garage and live in an area that's safe.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: December 30, 2011, 07:09:09 AM »

RoR Ohio is gangsta! Drew Carey lives there.

My Honda dealer charges $34.99 for oil and filter change.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4162 on: December 30, 2011, 01:11:45 PM »

So does Dave Chappelle.

I got my block ready to bring to ERL.  I'm thinking about spending some time on a new interior project later today.

Tim
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: December 30, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »

I got my block ready to bring to ERL.  I'm thinking about spending some time on a new interior project later today.

Are you getting them to assemble the block also, or are you just getting them to do the machining?
 I suggest a micro-suede headliner for an interior project, looks great IMO and is easy and cheap (I got my fabric for like $30)
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4164 on: December 30, 2011, 03:25:46 PM »

They're going to machine and assemble the block.  I'd rather not check my tolerances with plastigauge since it's not entirely acurate.  They have all the assembly tools for proper bearing clearance so I don't have oiling issues.  For what it would cost to buy all the tools I would need, it would be less expensive to have ERL do the assembly.  If they offered something like Endyn and basically had everything machined and clearances checked, but allowed me to do the final assembly, I would choose that option. 

For my interior project, it's not really upholstery related.  It's actually stereo related, but requires some fabrication.  I started by checking some clearances and now know that my idea is possible.  Now I need to start fabricating.  It gives me a chance to use a new tool I bought a few weeks ago.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: December 30, 2011, 03:32:01 PM »

Clearance? Revisiting the double din idea? Supposedly, there's someone that's done it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: December 30, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »

>Cheesy i might as well let you tim do my install you know your connections better then the shops i got quotes from lol,

Picked up some oem weather striping for my doors

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4167 on: December 30, 2011, 04:09:35 PM »

Clearance? Revisiting the double din idea? Supposedly, there's someone that's done it.

You have any links to the project?  I hope you're not talking about the guy that took the screen off a double DIN h/u and molded that into the dash, but then buried the rest of the h/u inside the dash.  That was a retarded idea and I kept trying to talk him out of his mistakes.

>Cheesy i might as well let you tim do my install you know your connections better then the shops i got quotes from lol,
What do you need to have installed Clemente?  I'm a bit of a hike from ya, but I do good work and have reasonable prices.  Grin

Picked up some oem weather striping for my doors

Where'd you get the weather stripping from?  I've been thinking about replacing all of mine to "refresh" my car.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: December 30, 2011, 04:55:09 PM »

You have any links to the project?  I hope you're not talking about the guy that took the screen off a double DIN h/u and molded that into the dash, but then buried the rest of the h/u inside the dash.  That was a retarded idea and I kept trying to talk him out of his mistakes.

Its not that guy. I'd have to do some serious digging to find it as I haven't seen any progress in that thread in a minute. As soon as I dig it up, I'll post.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4169 on: December 30, 2011, 08:48:51 PM »

Got the estimate to fix my car today. Looks like about 425 to pull and re spray the bumper... Glad its not coming out of my pocket she will go in the week after next.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012