Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 09:48:45 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1978135 times)
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: March 04, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »

Quote from: "striktlyaccord"
Just be aware that cologne is a chemical, and that after time and exposure to the elements in a dirty filter, the nice smell can wear off and easily become a dingy, moldy, not-so-good smell.  Just some $0.02.

ill keep an eye out for that, or more like smell. finished up my maintenance with a final drain/fill on the tranny with a new filter. put in some fresh oil and new spark plugs. probably in a couple months, ill do the brakes. shes running like a champ now

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: March 04, 2010, 10:21:21 PM »

looked around for someone to give me a quote on tinting the front headlights jdm yellow and just changed oil with Castrol syntec edge again

striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2507 on: March 05, 2010, 01:27:29 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
You know how I roll.  I work on my car when everyone else is sleeping.

Hey, we all gotta sleep sometimes.  I'm the insomniac, but I still haven't had time to do squat to my car in a few weeks.  Just drove to work and back today.  Fun.

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: March 05, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »

Installed TSX IM cover and painted my spark plug cover to match. Also cleaned up my OEM wheels that are in the FS section.

I want to paint my AEM intake a different color but nothing is coming to mind. Opinions? I wanted to do something crazy with it the first time but got lazy and just did red..  :yawn:
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: March 05, 2010, 06:26:52 PM »

Jeremy, I think HOT PINK would suite your style well...

Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: March 05, 2010, 06:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "sherker55"
Jeremy, I think HOT PINK would suite your style well...

Only if you help me paint it, stud  :shifty:
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2511 on: March 05, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »

Upgraded my Duralast red top battery to the Duralast gold top. Was tired of the red top battery nearly dying just from starting the car in the cold.

slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: March 06, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »

painted my spark plug cover, but overtightned one of the bolts and snapped it off, would my local dealership carry these? Looks like I'll have to dig it out somehow, fuck..
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2513 on: March 06, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »

Quote from: "slipkord"
painted my spark plug cover, but overtightned one of the bolts and snapped it off, would my local dealership carry these? Looks like I'll have to dig it out somehow, fuck..
...what a PITA, dealership dude!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: March 06, 2010, 06:01:36 PM »

Well it's the one that's on the inside of the cover so it's basically just a nut that fits over the threads, which are on the inside of the valve cover, I guess I'm going to have to take the valve cover off to cleanly get it out...ugh
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2515 on: March 06, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »

Uh, last time I checked the four bolts that hold down the spark plug cover bolt onto the top of the valve cover. Two go onto the two extended bolts that are bolted onto the spark plugs, and the back two are bolted onto the spark plug bar thingy. None of those can get into the valve cover itself. Unless you're talking about something else.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2516 on: March 06, 2010, 11:18:10 PM »

Moved my old motor from my friend's place to my storage.  I also installed my weathertech window vent shade thing a mingies, picked up and installed some new hardware for my roof rack, a fairing, and a cargo box.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: March 06, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »

oiled my shocks lol

CM82
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: March 06, 2010, 11:25:57 PM »

Changed my spark plugs with some Denso Iridim
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: March 07, 2010, 03:49:25 PM »

Just dropped it off at the body shop so they can get started early Monday morning.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012