Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:15:23 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1978297 times)
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: March 07, 2010, 09:06:36 PM »

well after sitting on a fujita cai and fogs....i installed the cai and the wiring harness for the fogs (didn't install the fogs themselves as I am getting the front bumper repainted for rock chips and such)...did the install in the bottom floor of the parking garage of my apartment complex with my roommates

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2521 on: March 09, 2010, 10:36:14 PM »

Finally bought a decent low profile jack, and used it today to check why my exhaust was knocking near the back end of the car.  Sure enough, as I had almost expected, the extra hanger that I had custom welded to the muffler itself a year or two back to keep the muffler from moving so much got so rusty that it fucking broke right off the canister!  Tore the stainless steel layer right off my A'pexi muffler.  Now I have to debate whether to fix that, or go all out and redo the entire track of piping because it's so freggin rusty and was basically a hack job from the get-go.  So sick of this.

sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: March 09, 2010, 10:42:59 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Moved my old motor from my friend's place to my storage.  I also installed my weathertech window vent shade thing a mingies, picked up and installed some new hardware for my roof rack, a fairing, and a cargo box.
Tim, are they the low profile ones?  do they fit in the track, or are they on the outside trim?

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2523 on: March 09, 2010, 10:46:35 PM »

Took off my grill so I can repaint it. Now my car is in no-grill ghetto mode lol.

tommastie888
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
tommastie888 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: March 10, 2010, 01:56:22 AM »

just put on an oem front lip on my coupe
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2525 on: March 10, 2010, 08:17:19 AM »

Quote from: "striktlyaccord"
Tore the stainless steel layer right off my A'pexi muffler.  Now I have to debate whether to fix that, or go all out and redo the entire track of piping because it's so freggin rusty and was basically a hack job from the get-go.  So sick of this.

Dave, take your car to the shop I recommended.  They do awesome work.  It will cost more, but it's totally worth it.  I'm about to buy a new resonator and have them fab up a new mid pipe for me.

Quote from: "sherker55"
Moved my old motor from my friend's place to my storage.  I also installed my weathertech window vent shade thing a mingies, picked up and installed some new hardware for my roof rack, a fairing, and a cargo box.
Tim, are they the low profile ones?  do they fit in the track, or are they on the outside trim?

The weathertech ones are low profile and fit in the track.  They look much better than those POS stick on ones.  The only problem I have is with the fit of them since they are inside the window track.  Since I've installed them, I have had issues with rolling my windows up.  I also know there's a problem with either my window regulator or a bolt has come loose from my window.  There is way too much slop with my front windows.  It's a good thing my buddy was working on a 7th Gen sedan that needed a new door.  I get a free DS window regulator out of it and he's going to help me figure out what the problem is one day.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2526 on: March 10, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »

i had the shocks i got from Nick installed, passenger side motor mount installed, front driver side axle replaced and all four break pads replaced.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: March 10, 2010, 10:27:06 AM »

The weathertech ones are low profile and fit in the track.  They look much better than those POS stick on ones.  The only problem I have is with the fit of them since they are inside the window track.  Since I've installed them, I have had issues with rolling my windows up.  I also know there's a problem with either my window regulator or a bolt has come loose from my window.  There is way too much slop with my front windows.  It's a good thing my buddy was working on a 7th Gen sedan that needed a new door.  I get a free DS window regulator out of it and he's going to help me figure out what the problem is one day.

Tim, what about sanding down the piece that fits into the track???  Is there enough "meat" on them to get it to work?

AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2528 on: March 10, 2010, 12:27:11 PM »

replaced oil and filter, washed her

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Jeff Likes Bagels

Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2529 on: March 10, 2010, 07:07:37 PM »

Cleaned, sanded, and cleaned my grill. Gonna paint it in the next day or two.

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: March 10, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »

Sway bars are in. I looked under my car to see if I wanted to do it myself, and I don't think I'm going to LOL.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: March 10, 2010, 09:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"
Sway bars are in. I looked under my car to see if I wanted to do it myself, and I don't think I'm going to LOL.

pussy! do it!

Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2532 on: March 10, 2010, 10:15:28 PM »

Inspected it in the TF Greene parking lot to make sure fuckers didn't hit my shit.
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: March 10, 2010, 11:56:46 PM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"

pussy! do it!

I have no damn tools! Just gunna get a quote from a local mechanic.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2534 on: March 11, 2010, 12:15:34 AM »

Tim, what about sanding down the piece that fits into the track???  Is there enough "meat" on them to get it to work?

They are already machined down.  I am going to take them out and take another look in a few days.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012