Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:04:25 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1999089 times)
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: February 25, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »

I'm going to go with 07-08 TL-S when I get mine, but only because I'm doing both front and rear at the same time. I'm also going to be getting a Neuspeed Strut bar and looking for someone that makes a rear strut bar.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: February 25, 2010, 11:18:02 PM »

Nice research, Jeff.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2447 on: February 26, 2010, 12:27:29 AM »

still need to put my front tl-s in. just sitting in my closet

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: February 26, 2010, 12:57:09 PM »

Received improper equipment citations for my head and tail lights from a Norfolk PD officer even though I live in NY, my car is registered in FL, and I'm only here for training. The guy actually expects me to show up to court on the 19th even though I won't be able to. What a dick.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: February 26, 2010, 02:01:45 PM »

That sucks Z, I didn't know they could give you a ticket about stuff like that unless you actually lived there.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: February 26, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

Neither did I. Funny thing is, he wrote the citation for head/ tail light "covers" when my lights aren't covered at all. I did some asking around here at Blackwater and a lot of the employees are former military and have been stationed in Virgina (I spelled it that way on purpose). Turns out that the PD don't like the military at all (and I never pulled that card) but the judges do. I was told to go to court (if I can) in uniform and explain to the judge the same thing I tried explaining to the dickhead officer and it will more than likely be dismissed. As for the radar detector, I'm going to play stupid (which isn't hard) and see how that goes. I did find out the radar detectors are illegal for all vehicles in Virgina, D.C., and I think Ohio. Other states make them illegal in vehicles larger than 10,000 lbs. We'll see what happens.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: February 26, 2010, 07:46:56 PM »

I can tell you right now that you won't be able to get away with the radar detector thing.  I would definately go and fight the rest of the shit though, and might as well try arguing the radar detector too.

Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: February 26, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »

I'm going to try and fight everything. Like I said, I'll play dumb with the radar detector.

Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: February 26, 2010, 09:41:44 PM »

Either way, even if the cops even "don't care" it's still illegal to tint your headlights, I'm not sure about the tails. I'm not exactly sure why you're so pissed, I understand the cop singled you out as there are dozens of cars that drive around with illegal modifications, but you should have known it could happen to you since you are driving around with tinted headlights and tail lights and in a state where radar detectors are illegal.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:07 PM »

Doesn't matter why I'm pissed. If that's his reason for pulling me over, its pretty fucking lame. I wasn't speeding, driving erratically, running over babies in strollers, whatever. A warning or some kind of professional courtesy would have been sufficient. How about we stay on topic instead of debating this. Kay?

Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: February 26, 2010, 10:15:34 PM »

kAy!

Did a complete interior detailing, it looked like shit. Then quick detailed the outside.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: February 26, 2010, 10:16:57 PM »

I don't even think he has the authority to ticket you for you car because it isn't registered in that state...it shouldn't hold up in court

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: February 27, 2010, 02:50:48 AM »

so everyone should know what states have a law against radar? i understand knowing your own state and maybe a few surrounding but all states?

-Alec
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: February 27, 2010, 09:52:37 AM »

Exactly my fucking point. Either way, I'm fighting it. I may not get the detector one thrown out but its worth a shot.

Back OT, I have a nice long day ahead of me so I'm going to be playing with lighting to keep me entertained.

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: February 27, 2010, 09:56:58 AM »

Washed it but really happy how clean the wheels turned out.

Added tire shine
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012