Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 03:35:23 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Fog Light Thread You Should Ever Post In  (Read 154284 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2010, 08:13:34 AM »

HID Illusionz does fog light retrofits.  He may be able to give you some advice.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2010, 08:24:58 AM »

Quote from: "kaabob"

Did it look anything like these Ebay fog projectors MOOKEEH MK1 PROJECTO FOG LIGHTS

Nothing like those. Look up the eBay user papsnme. He has the ones you want.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
kaabob
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
kaabob pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2010, 04:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Quote from: "kaabob"

Did it look anything like these Ebay fog projectors MOOKEEH MK1 PROJECTO FOG LIGHTS

Nothing like those. Look up the eBay user papsnme. He has the ones you want.

Oh wow, thanks for the refer.  Judging by looks, they look like these Item #350304265795
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »

Those are the exact ones. Have fun.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2010, 12:34:55 AM »

Thanks to Steve I have all the harness/screws ordered! Now just waiting for everything to ship out and to find some time and a place to do the install.

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2010, 08:06:41 AM »

What screws did you order from them? Since I know a few are to secure the OEM housing, which ones are needed elsewhere?

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
mnkyman

mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »

This is what Steve sent me for the 06-07 sedan (I hope he doesn't mind me posting it here):

And yes, I know you can get some of the parts at autozone/home depot, but i just went ahead and bought it all from them to make my life easy

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2010, 08:56:27 PM »

Nothing wrong with sharing information Sam.  Good shit man.  OEM parts are always a good to go with over Auto Zone stuff.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2010, 09:12:08 PM »

I have no problems with you sharing the stuff Sam! That is after all the entire reason for this forum lol

Let me know when all the parts come in and if you need some more guidance.

I came across a ton of pics i didnt know I had of the cutting of the bumper as well as the mounting of the fogs. Once I get a chance to pull them off of my work comp I will post them up here for people to see.

Steve - NECM #4

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2010, 05:34:47 PM »

Thank you! Ordering soon only that I'm ordering Nokya bulbs for 'em. i really appreciate it!

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
kaabob
Fucking Newb

kaabob pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2010, 08:23:56 AM »

Got the Blazers in the mail and picked up a DDM 4500 kit.  Had to fuss with some wires and got the switches to work. Here are some pics

Clean cutoff
f/3.5
1/10 sec

From uptop the white car (in above pic)
f/5.6
1/8 sec

W/ Inspire headlights on
f/1/8
1/8 sec

The messy setup
f/5
0.8 sec

Testing the other kit for ballast ad light
f/22
10 sec.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2010, 11:56:07 AM »

I can see why you're doing a conversion. What happened to your bumper?

kaabob
Fucking Newb

kaabob pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I can see why you're doing a conversion. What happened to your bumper?

I hit a chunk of snow/ice on the way down from Mt Baldy.  I'm also doing a 03-05 to 06 front end conversion, so I bought Inspire fog replicas for the 06 bumper.
LiquidX

Reputation Power: 1
LiquidX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2010, 08:58:30 PM »

I want to see the end result on these.

mnkyman

mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2010, 12:13:07 AM »

Harness and related items came in from Bernardi today. The housings are still in China according to the shipping info...It's been in the same stage for a couple days now, I wonder how long it takes to pass through customs and such.

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012