Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 01:17:53 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Fog Light Thread You Should Ever Post In  (Read 143421 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2010, 10:37:28 AM »

It'll show that until it shows up at your door Sam. I've ordered shit from overseas and it takes a while for it to jump the pond in between.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
JLAV6
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
JLAV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2010, 08:55:47 AM »

Here my projector fog lights.

k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2010, 10:35:12 AM »

i got to make me a set of these bad boys...

kaabob
Fucking Newb

kaabob pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »

Quote from: "JLAV6"
Here my projector fog lights.

When did u install em?  Any advice before i bust out the dremel? Thanks! Any help would be appreciated.
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2010, 09:05:39 PM »

So it looks like the fogs were delivered....to Houston, I guess i'll have to wait for the next time I go back home to retrieve them, pisses me of since I told them to ship it to Austin (I have 2 addresses on Paypal)

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
kaabob
Fucking Newb

kaabob pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 01, 2010, 06:20:25 AM »

I also bought myself a pair of those inspires planning to retro with Blazer fogs. They arrived last week but I need to drop by tomorrow to pick it up (Express Mail requires signature of listed receiving person, not even an agent!)
mnkyman

mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »

Quote from: "kaabob"
I also bought myself a pair of those inspires planning to retro with Blazer fogs. They arrived last week but I need to drop by tomorrow to pick it up (Express Mail requires signature of listed receiving person, not even an agent!)

ya, im just hoping my father can sign for it, if not i'll have to contact the seller and tell them they fucked up and shipped it to the wrong place

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
kaabob
Fucking Newb

kaabob pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2010, 09:38:34 PM »

Gluck.

Went to the PO to pick up my set today. Pics!

f 3.5
1/13 sec

f 7.1
0"3
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2010, 11:18:08 PM »

I just noticed the housings I bought didn't have those screws or springs. Now I feel they might be bouncing up and down when I secure them.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2010, 08:10:28 AM »

Sometimes that's the difference between OEM and aftermarket replicas.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
mnkyman

mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2010, 09:24:09 AM »

what exactly do the springs do?

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 02, 2010, 09:57:35 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Sometimes that's the difference between OEM and aftermarket replicas.

Wait what? Are his fogs OEM or replica? Mine say stanley on the back also but I thought they were replica.

Oh, and the spring + screw is to adjust the level of the fog light. Tighten it more it gets higher, loosen and its lower. I'm just going to go to a hardware store  and find a metric screw and a spring that'll fit, don't think it should be too much of a problem.

Eric.
kaabob
Fucking Newb

kaabob pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 02, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »

I'm pretty sure mine are replicas. The finish on the lens, etc isnt the best.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2010, 02:18:26 PM »

Well, Stanley is the OEM manufacturer.  Unless the aftermarket company is actually selling these as knock off's of the OEM equipment, it appears that these are OEM.  Usually legitimate aftermarket manufacturers have their logo on them.  My guess is that they are either OEM or knock offs, but not aftermarket replicas.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Well, Stanley is the OEM manufacturer.  Unless the aftermarket company is actually selling these as knock off's of the OEM equipment, it appears that these are OEM.  Usually legitimate aftermarket manufacturers have their logo on them.  My guess is that they are either OEM or knock offs, but not aftermarket replicas.

I guess I have knockoffs. I'm just upset that I have to go to a hardware store to hunt some tiny springs and screws. Shouldn't be more than $5.

Eric.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012