Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:34:49 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Suggestions  (Read 161110 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: June 23, 2011, 01:00:27 PM »

The tapatalk sigs can be disabled by the user. I'm sure its also something Jeff can filter within the forum itself. My .02, the ridiculous sigs are my fault. I spawned that beast by creating the "Sent from my Droid, bitch" sig and it got out of hand with Bill's response sig. I don't think eliminating the sigs altogether would be the way to go and should be left as the responsibility of the user.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #526 on: June 23, 2011, 01:39:56 PM »

I disagree everyone has a site specific sig. There is no need to have 2 per post.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 23, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »

I didn't mean remove all the sigs. I meant the tapatalk sigs.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 23, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »

It's always your fault Jonathan.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 24, 2011, 11:12:26 AM »

Jeff,

Can you bridge two threads into one?  For example, if there's a check engine light issue and some of the codes are the same for both the K's and the J's, can you bridge them, so that it doesn't matter if somebody posts something in either thread, they both show up together?

Give me a call if you want me to explain this a little better?

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: June 24, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »

I think I get what you're saying. You want one thread, but in both the K and J series forum? I've actually never seen a thread like that before on a forum, unless I installed some kind of announcement mod that shows the thread in every forum.

Personally, I think it would be easier to have the K series forum to have its own thread, and the J series forum to have its own thread. Alternatively, the check engine discussion thread could be moved to the General Automotive forum, since that is as general as it gets, lol.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 24, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »

I think that'd work, just move it to general... All in favor say Ay!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 24, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

Ay

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »

Jeff what's up with the spam in the shout box?

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2011, 09:07:20 PM »

Wow, that's weird. You have to be logged in to be able to post. I changed a setting that should prevent that from now on.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 05, 2011, 12:38:01 PM »

Who names the reputation bars?

I like how Thien is awe inspiring and Jeff has no influence in this place.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2011, 08:37:03 AM »

Thien hacked it to make himself look cool.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 19, 2011, 03:16:42 PM »

Don't know if anyone has seen what popped up in the shoutbox COUGH Tim, Jeff COUGH but its not going to be free anymore. As of the new year, that shit will be dead, unless of course something already got done about it. Figured I'd bring it up in here even though I don't use it as much as some of the other guys here.

Here's the basic gist of it:
Eventually, users with free accounts will need to switch to a paying plan or stop using the service. The date is set at January 1, 2012. After this date, free accounts will stop working unless upgraded to a paid plan.

The good news is that ShoutMix will be available for only $0.99/month and will be available effective immediately. For our old version (the Classic) it will only be available in Premium package which costs approximately $1.67/month.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:19:51 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 19, 2011, 03:19:27 PM »

Meh,  I don't even see it now, since I got Tapatalk.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 19, 2011, 03:20:36 PM »

Usually, I don't and for the same reason. As of that last post and this one, I'm on my PC.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012