Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:31:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motor/ECU Swap Key Question  (Read 21338 times)
BlK24a8
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
BlK24a8 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »

Well Skippy lets hear it. I'm open to any and all options out there. This project will be completed lol so any turning info you want to share or have a thought on lets hear it no need to hold out lol.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 09:25:01 AM »

On top of what Skippy said, Cham may have found a K24A8 to work on to see if his K-Pro harness will work.  Hopefully he will be able to get that to work.  This site was created to share information to help other people.  I know Skippy well enough to call him a close friend.  I know he goes out of his way to help other people and does not withhold information.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
BlK24a8
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
BlK24a8 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »

Yea I was told to try and talk to Cham. I sent him an email but I know how busy he is so I'm expecting something back in a few months or so no worries rather do it right the first time then 5 times to get it right. I was kidding about Skippy, from the old forum he has given me more information then I know what to do with, I know if he has something that could even be a possibility he would be more then willing to share. We are all here to share and help out and I would expect nothing but from users here.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012