Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:46:45 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675977 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: January 09, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »

Ok, so for the next round this coming weekend, nobody post their picks.  Just PM them to Alec and Mike.  I'm  waiting till the last possible minute to PM my picks. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1966 on: January 09, 2012, 12:33:48 PM »

I should have 2. I got the Texans and giant's.  Right.

Fixed.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: January 09, 2012, 12:53:39 PM »

I'm not overly impressed with Dalton but, he is Flacco’s mirror image statistically.

I care about wins, not statistics.  6-0 division record blows 2-4 out of the water all day every day. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1968 on: January 09, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »

I'm not overly impressed with Dalton but, he is Flacco’s mirror image statistically.

I care about wins, not statistics.  6-0 division record blows 2-4 out of the water all day every day. 

That’s interesting because three days ago you said this

A real QB Rodgers, Breeze, Brady, Manning, hell even the other Manning gets national coverage because the are good or even great. Flacco is average at best. I'd take Andy Dalton over Flacco at this point. He's not a good QB. I've said it a million times the Ravens are a QB away from being unstoppable. The problem is that alot of the team is getting old and they still don't have any intention of losing Flacco.

Instead of trying to convince you he's a good QB, I'm going to ask you why you think hes not a good QB? 

Facts and stats are highly encouraged over just rehashing what you heard on sports center!

Only superbowl wins count for anything.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: January 09, 2012, 01:11:12 PM »

Lets look at it this way if the league redrafted tomorrow I would take the following before Flacco.

Rodgers - duh
Brady - I'm still not convinced he would be as dominant on any other team.  I mean NE's offense made Cassle look like an elite QB and look at how hard that has fucked KS...
Breeze - duh
Manning - 36 years old and with a neck injury that could possible never heal?  And if it does heal he is one bad hit away from being a cripple. No thanks
Newton - stats were impressive for a rookie but only 6 wins...
Rothelisburger - I hate the steelers but I must admit he has bigger balls than a humpback whale.
Rivers - Playoff record 3-4.  All the stats in the world won't make up for not winning in the post season with a highly talented offense. 
Stafford - Great QB, when he's healthy, which isn't often.
Schaub - See "Stafford"
Manning - Agreed, Eli like Flacco, is one of the most underrated QBs in the league.  Although having excellent WRs does help...
Ryan - LOL, no chance!  Mr. One and Done in the playoffs?  LMAO

ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: January 09, 2012, 01:14:06 PM »

And you have yet to show any stats... for any of your points.  Just opinion after opinion.

Are win/loss ratios not considered stats in that fairytale land you live in?
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: January 09, 2012, 01:26:53 PM »

In assuming that's Eli that you've placed 3rd from the bottom.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: January 09, 2012, 02:59:25 PM »

just wondering if god is gonna help tebow on a saturday....

-Alec
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: January 09, 2012, 03:03:24 PM »

Hopefully God pays a bit more attention on Saturday than he did on week 15...
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1974 on: January 09, 2012, 03:08:04 PM »

And you have yet to show any stats... for any of your points.  Just opinion after opinion.

Are win/loss ratios not considered stats in that fairytale land you live in?

You mean the fairy tale where Flacco hasn't won anything. The Cassel argument doesn't hold water because Brady calls the plays him self. Cassel had an experienced OC when he was there, and they have had a new one every year since. Since you dislike Matt Ryan so much I'll give you his stats.  You call him Mr. One and Done in the playoffs yet he's won just as many Superbowls as Flacco.

Passing Attemps      Flacco         Ryan

Completions         1939         2103

Completion %         1175         1226

TD – INT         79 – 46      93-46

QB Rating         85.7         88.0

So by the numbers Ryan is slightly better.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: January 09, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »

also predicting lsu to win, or if bama does, shared title with osu.

-Alec
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: January 10, 2012, 08:00:06 AM »

Anyone here a Cubs or Rays fan? PM me
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: January 10, 2012, 09:24:52 AM »

You mean the fairy tale where Flacco hasn't won anything. The Cassel argument doesn't hold water because Brady calls the plays him self. Cassel had an experienced OC when he was there, and they have had a new one every year since. Since you dislike Matt Ryan so much I'll give you his stats.  You call him Mr. One and Done in the playoffs yet he's won just as many Superbowls as Flacco.

Passing Attemps      Flacco         Ryan

Completions         1939         2103

Completion %         1175         1226

TD – INT         79 – 46      93-46

QB Rating         85.7         88.0

So by the numbers Ryan is slightly better.

Based on the numbers above one could very possible think they are about equal.

Here are the numbers that set them far apart.

Postseason wins:

Ryan: 0-3
Flacco: 4-3

Not only that but Flacco plays against some best defenses in the league multiple times a year.  Ryan plays against some of the worse defenses in the league multiple times a year.  Keeping that in mind, relook at those stats and tell me which is more impressive?

Posting stats is one thing, but if you don't analyze those stats correctly, you get common misconceptions like the ones you always make. 

Flippa!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1978 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:26 AM »

No misconceptions on my part. You over value playoff wins and try to call them Flacco's stats. You can't base an indiviuals performance off of a teams results. If thats the case Deon Branch having been on the team that won all those playoff games must be a top 10 all time receiver. Even being a Pat's fan I know thats obsurd. You can only rank an individual player on individual stats not the success of the team.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 10:15:12 AM by Mike » Logged
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: January 10, 2012, 02:29:58 PM »

For any other position except QB I would agree with you. 

Look what happened when the Colts lost Manning.  They went from top 3 in the AFC to dead last.  That's no coincidence.  He was the reason that team won, not the team itself. 
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012