Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:50:12 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675988 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: January 06, 2012, 07:44:37 AM »

Too bad you're going to have to keep waiting.  If Jimmy comes to his senses and gets a real QB in the offseason, the 49ers will be really dangerous next year. 
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: January 06, 2012, 01:15:54 PM »

This guy gets it!

"According to BaltimoreRavens.com, Flacco has set the all-time wins record for a quarterback in his first four years in the NFL with 44, a stat that surely will surprise a lot of people.

Many Ravens fans became exceedingly alarmed this year because Flacco's numbers were a bit down. I'm not sure what they expect from a guy that has almost his entire receiving core over-hauled in the off season. Joe had spent his whole NFL career throwing to Derrick Mason and Todd Heap and all of the sudden poof, they are gone. Replaced with two rookies from Maryland, an injured veteran and two second-year tight ends. With that considered it's amazing Baltimore was able to capture the AFC North crown and a first round bye.

Joe Flacco is never going to be Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers. he's not going to be one of these guys that carries his team on his arm all season and breaks passing records. You know why? Because he doesn't have to be... Could he be? I don't know. He has done it. In a must win game, against our division rivals, on the road. So, who knows? Hopefully we never will."

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1937 on: January 06, 2012, 01:20:46 PM »

Everything you post is from a Baltimore writer who is a fan of the team. Again any good writer can polish a turd.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: January 06, 2012, 02:15:55 PM »

Doesn't it make sense to get information from a local source?  Do you think a writer from CA will have anywhere near the same amount of info as a writer from Baltimore?  I think not.  

Being a Baltimore writer =/= being a Ravens fan...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:17:31 PM by ikethegreat » Logged
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: January 06, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »

maybe we'll see ravens pats, afc title.

-Alec
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: January 06, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »

That's if the Pats can actually win their first game which I'm highly doubtful of. 
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: January 06, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »

hlol Cheesy

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1942 on: January 06, 2012, 03:37:25 PM »

A real QB Rodgers, Breeze, Brady, Manning, hell even the other Manning gets national coverage because the are good or even great. Flacco is average at best. I'd take Andy Dalton over Flacco at this point. He's not a good QB. I've said it a million times the Ravens are a QB away from being unstoppable. The problem is that alot of the team is getting old and they still don't have any intention of losing Flacco.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: January 06, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »

What do you guys think?  The only thing that surprises me is how low NO chances of making the SB are.  I don't think GB is THAT much better than they are.  I guess not having a first round bye hurt their percentage. 

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:08:34 PM by ikethegreat » Logged
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: January 06, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »

A real QB Rodgers, Breeze, Brady, Manning, hell even the other Manning gets national coverage because the are good or even great. Flacco is average at best. I'd take Andy Dalton over Flacco at this point. He's not a good QB. I've said it a million times the Ravens are a QB away from being unstoppable. The problem is that alot of the team is getting old and they still don't have any intention of losing Flacco.

Instead of trying to convince you he's a good QB, I'm going to ask you why you think hes not a good QB?  

Facts and stats are highly encouraged over just rehashing what you heard on sports center!
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: January 07, 2012, 12:33:20 PM »

ok time for the picks:

mike;cincy,denver,new orleans, new york

Ike;CIN, PIT, NO, ATL

Ryan;Houston, Pittsburgh, New Orleans,Atlanta

Nelson;New Orleans - Cincy - Pittsburgh - Giants

Brian;Houston, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, New York.

Alec;steelers, texans, Giants, lions
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:55:20 PM by status » Logged

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1946 on: January 07, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »

Instead of trying to convince you he's a good QB, I'm going to ask you why you think hes not a good QB?  

Facts and stats are highly encouraged over just rehashing what you heard on sports center!

Who is better Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:10:40 PM by Mike » Logged
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: January 08, 2012, 08:08:27 PM »

i dunno bothe den and pits looked terrible

-Alec
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: January 08, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »

kinda bull shit overtime rule.

-Alec
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: January 08, 2012, 08:13:38 PM »

Teeebow!!!!!!!!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012