Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:43:22 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud blows  (Read 10801 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »

Well ladies and gentleman, my wife and I have just become a statistic. Apparently they decided it would be a good idea to use our info for their dastardly deeds. We've spent the better part of today closing accounts and shuffling money around so they can't do anymore damage. It even got to the point that the fuckers wrote a check to someone using my wife's maiden name on my checking account to which she doesn't have access. Figure that one out. God bless America, right?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »

Sorry to hear about this Jonathan. Make sure you alert as many white collar crime agencies as you can about this. The squeakiest wheel gets the grease. Good luck with everything.

Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 04:02:16 PM »

Well bank tellers arent the most well trainted people in the world. I should know i was one of them. I got two weeks of "training" and what they expect us to know is astounding. Weeks before i left that job someone passed a 2K+ check on me wrote on someone elses account. Long story short, that person is now sitting in jail.

Sorry to hear about the fraud, hope you get your situation sorted out

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

That sucks.  I hope the fuckers get caught.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »

BTW I selected all options on your poll :mrgreen:

driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
That sucks.  I hope the MOTHER fuckers get caught.

mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 05:45:46 PM »

man that fuckin sucks man...hope everything gets cleared up

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »

Good luck cleaning this, and I hope they get caught!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
BTW I selected all options on your poll :mrgreen:

I made it that way on purpose.

On another note, they didn't pull a lot of money, but they did try. Needless to say, all my credit cards as well as my debit cards have been frozen so I basically have nothing until one of the new cards shows up. Thankfully, I've got plenty of gas in my car and food in the fridge.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Thankfully, I've got plenty of gas in my car and food in the fridge.

That's right stay ducking possitive bro...  Oh shot my iPhone has a bad word block; LOL

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »

Mine does that same shit P. I'm constantly backspacing and making sure it types what I want it to.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

Over time my blackberry has learned that I love to fucking swear.  My iPod touch still need to learn though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 08:56:41 PM »

That sucks! At least they didn't get much from you.

I always just hit the x on the correction with the iPhone, that way my true feelings come out... It may be different with non 3G's. I dull not know what you all have.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 10:43:07 PM »

That really sucks, this happened to my cousin a couple of years ago.  I hope nothing else happens and they end up catching them.

Tory
"Low and Slow"
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
That sucks! At least they didn't get much from you.

I always just hit the x on the correction with the iPhone, that way my true feelings come out... It may be different with non 3G's. I dull not know what you all have.

I do the same thing on my 3g. Sometimes I forget when I speed type. Hopefully this fucking thing figures out what I'm typing like my old Crackberry did.

Quote from: "Slammedk24"
That really sucks, this happened to my cousin a couple of years ago.  I hope nothing else happens and they end up catching them.

With the kind of measures I took, nothing else should happen. I hope they do catch them, but 9 times out of 10, they don't. Funny thing, I was talking to my old man a little while ago, and this same thing happened to him a couple of months ago. It started with little charges that he shrugged off as something he may have bough, then he got hit for a 10K charge on his AM EX. I'm just glad I caught the little charges.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012