Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:02:12 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspension components replacement  (Read 13676 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 08:01:25 AM »

My Raybestos Professional Grade LCAs just arrived from Rockauto.  I took the first one out of the box, inspected the compliance bushing and noticed a small tear that goes all the way through on both the top and bottom of the bushing.  I though the bushing was damaged until I took the second LCA out of the box and noticed the bushing was torn on the top and bottom of this one as well.  So now I'm just confused as to whether this is normal or not. 

So folks, normal or defective?

LCA # 1

LCA #2

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014, 08:57:09 AM »

Those aren't in the "working" part of the rubber. Its from the mold when they poured the rubber in. Nothing to worry about.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 03:05:25 PM »

Well that is a relief, thanks Z.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »

No worries.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012