Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:55:22 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inspire headlight wiring assistance  (Read 6734 times)
jazzyjerry
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
jazzyjerry pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2014, 08:39:34 PM »

So this guy is selling Inspires for very cheap $450 shipped, he says the city light cutout ( idk what that is ) has been modified to make it shine brighter. and There is no hardware and they were just blackhoused. What should i do. How would i go about wiring these up so they work. need help asap.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 08:51:44 PM »

Posting on behalf of Jerry: Do these look legit to you guys?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 09:46:39 PM »

I'd pick them up for that price. Just curious but how were the city light sockets modified?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 10:01:54 PM »

I'm not sure if you have read this thread yet, but this might help you out a little more with the Inspire headlights.  I guarantee that if you take the time to read it, you will have a better understanding and answers to your questions.

http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=115.0

So, what year Inspire headlights are these?
I'm not sure what you mean by them not having hardware?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 09:55:25 PM »

i think he might of put bigger bulb into city light socket so probably made socket bigger by drilling

hey Tim.
i dont remember but i thought you mentioned long time ago that this headlights can be converted from right hand drive to left hand drive. is it true?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 04:13:21 AM »

^Converting a headlight from RHD to LHD? what?

OT:
Yes Denny, those are legit 03-05 Inspires custom black housed. Armyguy aka Chris bought them.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 08:08:40 AM »

Oh I know. Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 08:25:49 AM »

It was something that had been done in the past. RHD lights have the flare going to the left. What another person had done in the past was modify that cutoff flare to be flat and not have the flare.

Honestly, it's not necessary.

Blackhoused 03-05 Inspires? Do you know who originally blackhoused them?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 04:25:53 AM »

It was something that had been done in the past. RHD lights have the flare going to the left. What another person had done in the past was modify that cutoff flare to be flat and not have the flare.

Honestly, it's not necessary.

Blackhoused 03-05 Inspires? Do you know who originally blackhoused them?

Gotcha, never heard of it. I have noticed that little flare but like you said, it isn't necessary.

Yeah, custom blackhoused. Not sure who they were blackhoused by. They were put up fs by some guy in this 7th gen accord page on FB some of us are apart of.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 11:12:39 AM »

Did they come from California?  If so, I remember the guy that did them.

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012