Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:37:12 AM
Poll
Question: Which weekend works best for you?
August 24 - 0 (0%)
24 de Agosto - 0 (0%)
24 августа - 2 (50%)
Is there an August 24 option? - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show and Shine / BBQ meet at Z's place Groton, CT  (Read 59755 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2013, 11:48:41 AM »

For now, this is to get the feeler's out there to see what everyone is doing. I had a chat with the wife the other day and we both agreed we want to do something this summer. Some of you may remember the last time I hosted a meet/ BBQ when I was living in LI. It was a good time and I want to do it again. For now, I'm looking at mid July to late August. The poll will reflect those dates. Again, this is just feeler/ planning stages and this post will be updated as the time draws closer and plans are solidified.

As always, this is a BYOS event. If you plan on partaking in liquid courage, be prepared to surrender your keys or be wrestled to the ground and have them thrown in the woods behind my house. I'm hoping you choose the latter as I like wrestling people to the ground.  Wink

This has evolved into a show and shine followed by the BBQ and possibly a cruise.

Ccccombo breaker!
Update #1 - I now have a set date for the show and shine. August 24th ladies and gents is the date. Please let me know what you can bring because I want to grill some dead animals and possibly get absolutely obliterated after the show. The show runs from 10 to around 2 and afterwards we can cruise and grill but probably not in that order. Also, I need confirmation ahead of time for those that are attending so I can keep us all together. I'm part coordinating this show with the classic club that usually runs it but he doesn't get much of an import crowd. I aim to change that.

Update #2 - Shitty picture of the flyer for the show:

Update #3 - Due to recent news from Denny (click here for info), this is also being known as the "we're getting Denny shit faced and making Rob feel bad for flaking" meet.  Cheesy

Stuff you fuckers are bringing to nom and sip on like dainty little girls:
Z-Beer and burgers
Denny-Choco chip cookies, brewskies, dip, some drinks,................ maybe some aspirin, some pasta and crackers, a squeaky blow up bat to ward everyone off
Big Mike-
Rich-Sodas
Billy-potato salad
The white Puerto Rican-A sideways boot up his ass, weiners and booze
Island Mike (if he ever starts paddling that damn canoe)-
Abby-
Gangsta Dave-strippers
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:28:52 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 11:58:05 AM »

I'm hoping you choose the latter as I like wrestling people to the ground.  Wink

homo

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
    CrackerTeg
    Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 12:04:00 PM »

I wasn't referring it that way. Makes you the homo since you thought of it. Just sayin'.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
    Nit3h4wk C0uP3
    Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
    Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
    Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 12:15:24 PM »

Count me in Wink
    Mike
    Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
    Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
    Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 12:15:42 PM »

It would be fun to see you try that lol..
    CrackerTeg
    Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 12:20:42 PM »

Count me in Wink
    Then pick a day. Duh.
    It would be fun to see you try that lol..
    You still owe me a polar bear swim.

HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
    HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 12:25:05 PM »

Shall I pack the canoe and start navigating by the stars?  Shocked...

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
    CrackerTeg
    Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 12:29:26 PM »

Yes.

gargantula99
    Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
    gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 12:30:50 PM »

So if I have like 4 beers over like 4 hours I have to stay??

I'm in.....

July 20th...

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
    Nit3h4wk C0uP3
    Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
    Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
    Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 12:42:14 PM »

I vote July 13th or 20th..im broke at the end of the month..lol
    CrackerTeg
    Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 01:00:14 PM »

No worries. I just added the option to change your vote so when the time gets closer and things come up, you can adjust your choice. If you already picked a weekend, please reselect as the poll may have gotten reset.

Also, if you notice, I didn't put the weekend of July 20th or the weekend of August 25th as we'd be doing something for the kids' birthdays those weekends.

For you tapatalk users, you can't see the poll at the top of the thread so be sure to cast your vote from your phone's browser or from a computer.
    « Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:03:39 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

gargantula99
    Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
    gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »

I submitted my vote.

Thanks for the heads up about the poll.

Reality is, I'm flexible, except for the July 6-7 weekend.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
    CrackerTeg
    Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 01:35:15 PM »

I figured I'd include that weekend but I'm sure people will be extending their Independence Day partying into the weekend.

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
    Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
    Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 08:27:30 PM »

Whenever brother, as long as I'm not working/traveling.

Rich
    Mike
    Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
    Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
    Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 09:02:31 PM »

I cant make it if Nelson goes. Its an unwritten rule.
    Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Next > Last »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012