Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:51:30 AM
Poll
Question: Which weekend works best for you?
August 24 - 0 (0%)
24 de Agosto - 0 (0%)
24 августа - 2 (50%)
Is there an August 24 option? - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show and Shine / BBQ meet at Z's place Groton, CT  (Read 60270 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 12:12:57 PM »

I'm thinking to make this towards the end of August so that we can combine with the annual show they have at housing. Remember that one I posted about with the riced out Z? I'm going to get more info on a date for that show to nail down the date. How does that sound to you guys? It'd be bad ass if we made an appearance at that show. Just sayin.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »

Ok. Keep me posted when you finalize the date.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 12:54:24 PM »

Ok. Keep me posted when you finalize the date.
Same here.  Grin

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 01:47:10 PM »

You haven't started rowing your canoe yet Mike? The fuck is the matter with you? lol

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
HEcreated487

HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 03:15:44 PM »

I am rowing.  Posting from the mobile.  Duh.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 07:23:18 PM »

You must get good signal in the middle of the Pacific.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2013, 07:25:09 PM »

Satellite phone Bra!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2013, 08:10:55 PM »

Yeah but even those suck. Tried depending on one when I was floating around the Persian Gulf trying to call home.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 02:28:28 PM »

Alright. As of now, the tentative date for that car show is August 24th. I didn't include that weekend in the original poll because of my son's birthday falling earlier in the week but after doing some thinking, I think he'd love having an automotive inspired party for his birthday. This isn't completely nailed down yet, obviously, but I'm keeping in touch with the guy that runs the show and he has to run the date by his classic car club. I'll know for sure the middle of next month.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 02:59:06 PM »

Thanks for the update bud!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 06:37:19 PM »

And this just might be there.

The owner is the tool that used to have that 350z.

Flame on.

HEcreated487

HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »

What's his goal?  It's definitely attracting attention.   Huh?  I'll leave it at that.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 08:03:11 PM »

You should see the rice thread.

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 09:36:21 PM »

I don't know, with a drop and some camber this little thing would look sick. (Minus all the stickers all ugly eyelids)

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2013, 08:03:14 AM »

Yeah but that guy won't do it. He's a beaner car modder. You know the type.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012