Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:33:22 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would YOU do ????  (Read 7331 times)
rocketstarter

Reputation Power: 3
rocketstarter pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

I wouldn't worry about your suspenion brands "matching". It's what works best, not the name that's stamped on it. However you can give it a try and if you don't like it you can always sell it and get the ingalls. It's not that serious my man, they'll all give you enough adjustment to get your suspenion geometry back on track so get the one you like the best [or the one you can have in your mailbox the fastest in this case]. your wheels look pretty tight btw

“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”

S60R NO MO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2 K
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

Be patient and wait.  Do it right the first time man.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »

In be4 teh backorder

I hope you are patient man. It's worth it to have matching parts specially when dealing with a quality product like Ingalls.

driveaccord

driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »

wait for the ingalls im happy with mine....if your on the pro-kit like your profile says you can wait another couple weeks before installing it....i had s-techs which is more of a drop than the pro-kit for quite a while and had minimal uneven tire wear

NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

nothings installed yet... heres my situation tho... i live alone and have had a 2009 saturn outlook suv as a rental car for past 4 weeks.... perfect time to have everything installed and aligned etc...
just found out that i will have the rental for another 2-3 weeks... just tryin to get this done while i have the rental versus having my only car in the shop and being stuck without it....
then again its only a one day deal... i could always work around it i suppose
i can wait the 2-3 weeks for ingalls
or have spc or eibach here tomorrow
i'll do the research... obv ingalls is the way to go, just wanna get this shit installed already... having new parts that ARENT installed kills me haha

just got a random $1000 cash bonus today... gonna be shopping tonight :o)
(hid kit...pulleys....who knows)

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

rocketstarter

rocketstarter pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 07:15:01 PM »

or you could take a day off work, lure your buddies over with some beer, and before you know it everybodys convered in dirt and your ride is slammed. Honestly I think you'd be fine with the other camber kits as much as with the Ingalls. I haven't heard bad things about any of them. And you're not dumping your car either, you're going for a slight drop.

so the answer to your question. If I were YOU, I'd get the Eibach kit. But if I was Jamal and tucking tire I'd definetly get the Ingalls kit.

“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”

S60R NO MO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2 K
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012