Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:44:14 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would YOU do ????  (Read 7329 times)
NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »

So i ordered my Ingalls Rear Camber Kit from robearracing.com

total came to 154 including taxes and everything.... now here it is a week later and i just got a MANGLED destroyed box in the mail
get all the parts out... things look fine.... except !!!  they left out 2 of my bushings

so now i have 4 bars and only 6 bushings

so dudeman calls me up from California and tells me he's sorry and he'll ship out the missing parts asap...etc....

so then he calls back again and tells me the ingalls parts wouldnt be in his hands until tuesday, meaning he would ship wednesday and i would get it thursday
now he offered me a few options as sympathy....

He will gladly ship out my missing parts and i'll get my complete ingalls camber kit by thursday of next week
or
he offered to replace the entire kit with either of the following:
SPC rear camber kit
Eibach rear camber kit
Progress rear camber kit

SPC looks like its more expensive then the Ingalls.....
Eibachs look sweet too

what would you veterans do if you were in my shoes? just stay with the ingalls?Huh?
i need to make a decision sooner than later... imput is appreciated mucho !

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 06:16:49 PM »

wait for the missing parts of the ingalls. you'll save yourself the headache of shipping back the ingalls to them (not that its hard).
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 06:19:16 PM »

also... this will be complimenting Eibach pro kit springs, and tokico HR shocks/struts (none of which has been installed yet)

maybe a 1.5" drop at max

shipping would be free i was told... UPS would actually come to my house to pick it back up

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

I would stick with the ingalls it's what most of the members here run, and I would imigine that it is what they would reccomend. I have read nothing but, raving reviews from the members who run the ingalls kit.
MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

Stick with the Ingalls. It is somewhat easier to install if you don't have seizes bolts. The Eibach, SPC, and Progress are all the same as they replace only the upper control arm. The Ingalls are 4 bars total that replaces the toe arm and lower control arm. With the Ingalls, it is easier on myself to align my car because of the location of the arms. The others that replaces the upper control arms are a headache to align because of the limited space you have to break the lock nut and turn the sleeve.
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 06:00:49 AM »

cool thats the answer i was looking for.... they guy didnt have much info on the parts... just kept saying the spc's were really good (tryin to get me to switch my decision)

thanks thien

ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 06:28:26 AM »

Stick with the Ingalls.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 03:13:06 PM »

+1 for staying with Ingalls.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

Just wait.

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 07:50:08 PM »

i have both ingalls and the eibach/spc.  I like the ingalls more though, cause of the wide range of adjustment.  The camber adjustment on the ingalls is almost double that of the eibach/spc.  and also the eibach/spc doesn't have any toe adjustment.

rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:13 PM »

ingalls FTW

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »

Damn Rusty so you have a total of 3 adjustable links in your rear suspension? I wonder if there is any added benefit to that...

Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 08:48:26 PM »

probably not. but its cool to have meng.

rocketstarter

Reputation Power: 3
rocketstarter pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 02:05:14 AM »

+1 for Ingalls

“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”

S60R NO MO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2 K
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »

so i just received yet another call from robearracing.com

the ingalls rear camber kit for a 7th gen is and has been on backorder for the past 2-3 weeks.... so he contacted the ingalls manufacturer or warehouse.... and they have been out of the part for 2-3 weeks and dont expect to get more for another 2-3 weeks....

so im back to my original post...
i doubt your comments and thoughts will change... i just wanna get this shit installed already.... i have EVERYTHING i need except the rear camber kit
so wait 2-3 more weeks for ingalls kit to come in.... (i only need the 2 bushings)
or get the
spc kit
eibach kit
progress kit

spc and eibach are both more expensive than the ingalls.... eibach would be cool cause it would match the eibach pro kit springs i have.... then tokico hr shocks/struts

this sucks !!!!

Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012