Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:27:56 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audio help. how does hi-lo convertor and 5 channel Amp work?  (Read 6798 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 06:49:51 AM »

Quote from: "thisaznboi88"
thanks for the offer. I was thinking of just getting the amp and customer fiberglass the box to the rear corner myself. But I am still thinking about the deck. If I can't get the double din to work then i would just get a regular deck, with blue tooth , and ipod ready. I was looking at the pioneer, kenwood, sony, alpine, and eclipse. price range for the deck would be 50-200 tops. As for amp and sub 250-350 tops.

I will probably do speaker another time. since I still want to do headers and exhuast also.

I have the Pioneer DEH-7000BT. It is Bluetooth Ready and Ipod Ready. I paid close to $300.00 for it at Crutchfield. I believe that you can buy it at Amazon for around $200.00. I love the h/u, I am just not at big fan of the appearance of an aftermarket h/u.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 07:58:46 AM »

I understand wanting the cubby.  I thought the same thing because I had a flip out at first in the metra upper dash kit.  When I used the lower kit with my double DIN h/u, it took a little time to get used to, but now I prefer it.  If you think about it, you don't lose much space.  On top of that, there are a lot of other storage areas like your glove box, center console, door panels, and map light storage.  I also don't have too many CD's with me because all of my music is on my iPod, so that keeps the clutter down.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 02:20:52 AM »

alright thanks for the support guys. that is a nice deck.. Well if I put it on it in the cubby I'll just do it with the f900bt.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012