Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:45:37 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSB for six speed manual  (Read 10014 times)
Sparrow

Need More Low....

Reputation Power: 2
Sparrow pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 12:21:10 PM »

So i went to Majestic Honda (10 min from my house) to see if i could get this done. I kinda lied and said my car has been popping out of 3rd and i told him i know about the TSB and asked him if I qualify. So i gave him my VIN and he looked it up and showed me the screen and it had nothing... No recall no TSB's, just one class action suit for a seat belt or something. If i can get this done for free at Honda I want to but i guess i need some advice on how to go in there and say "give me a new fucking tranny" but actually have them listen to me lol. I guess i really don't need it to be done but fuck it, if its free it's for me.

Arie: was your car actually popping out of gear? or did they just do it?

~Sparrow~
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

Quote from: "Sparrow"
Arie: was your car actually popping out of gear? or did they just do it?

It wasn't an issue of popping out of 3rd, it was an issue getting into 3rd.  when shifting from 2nd to 3rd I was grinding into 3rd gear and another issue was getting into 6th gear which felt like it was locked out.

Both issues were resolved by honda.

And while the tranny was open, I had the blued clutch, flywheel and bearing replaced.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »

now that you mention 6 gear and I also having problem getting in to 2, 3 , and 6. It feels so rough sometimes. I have to try to get it in more then once.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "thisaznboi88"
now that you mention 6 gear and I also having problem getting in to 2, 3 , and 6. It feels so rough sometimes. I have to try to get it in more then once.

please note that some of these issues can but not necessarily are caused by a short shifter kit (SSK).

if you grind your gears trying to get into 2nd or 3rd, then you have the tsb issue.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012