Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 09:27:23 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power wire  (Read 16020 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

You should be fine, but keep an eye on it.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CNY240

Reputation Power: 1
CNY240 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »

Yeah ahaha if anyone decides to drive out to utica ny or syracuse region feel free to stop by Grin
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 08:47:34 AM »

Yeah ahaha if anyone decides to drive out to utica ny or syracuse region feel free to stop by Grin
Dayumm you up there!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »

yes yes my acoord  is still in winter mode : ( but finally warm(er) weather  going to be  high 30's!!! was going to do my wire but it rained and i got stuck at school with 4 hours of calc 2 homework...... so  oh well...  maybe lol  Cheesy yes this is my version of "central new york" as in center state not central new york city!!
CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2011, 04:13:26 PM »

ran my wires today   Grin came out nicely! have it cutting to the center console after coming through grommet looks very nice just need something along the lines of wide stapples to keep it tuck nicely behind pedals! will have pictures later tonight!
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 01:03:13 AM »

^ Staples?! No!!!

You should be fine, but keep an eye on it.

Ok.   angel

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2011, 08:18:37 PM »

just need something along the lines of wide staples to keep it tuck nicely behind pedals! will have pictures later tonight!
Staples exclaim Where would you staple it down to... the metal?  Lips Sealed Run it behind the rug lamp.

You seriously need to make it out to a meet soon so you can see first hand what other members have done beyond seeing it in pictures.

CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »

completely re ran my power wire, soldered all conncections only problem is my cluth likes to hit the power wire and not start until i move it... so that will be getting fixed shortly..a swith to turn the bass on and off also running off remote line..... what fuses did u run to for remote line? power wire runs down driverside in all plastic and is nice nice  just that clutch hit is annoying..
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »

You don't need a fuse for the remote turn on wire.  The amperage is very low.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »

completely re ran my power wire, soldered all conncections only problem is my cluth likes to hit the power wire and not start until i move it... so that will be getting fixed shortly..a swith to turn the bass on and off also running off remote line..... what fuses did u run to for remote line? power wire runs down driverside in all plastic and is nice nice  just that clutch hit is annoying..

I would definelty re route your power wire in the foot well so your clutch isn't hitting the wire! Use wire ties if anything...

You don't need a fuse for the remote turn on wire.  The amperage is very low.

I agree, just run from the back of the radio to yopur amp... only used so that you can power on the amp once you power on the radio!

CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2011, 10:13:04 PM »

any fast way of getting to the back of the radio unit to do so? and i have a honda switch so i can turn the system on and off : ) for when people who dont like the extra are riding in the car or when parents ask if there is a system  Cheesy of course they could open the trunk... lol but  not moving forward with any changes until weekend and ahve a chance to work on it in a nice heated garage.. i have had enough fun freezing over the last few days messing with... ill pass on anymore 5 degree days and attempting to play with wires in the cold! lamp  what fuse should i run it too in the panel near your feet if anyone has it running there? and with the clutch interferance i believe its just a matter of  getting the wire to rest right either get moved up or pulled down under the carpet to eliminate my problem. its only a irritant andis keeping it from being a very clean and well done job. system is very nice for a small and cheap one!!! only a Kicker 400 :1 and a single 12" TMA .. I know JL knock off but the price was right! FREE!  Grin
CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »

I cant wait for summer! me and my buddy (who has a accord coupe 05') will be heading out to a meet!!!! cant wait hopefully a close one sometime!!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »

Fuse for the power wire? Definitely not any in the kick panel. This should be a standalone fuse coming off the battery. If I had pics of it, I'd show you were mine was. You need to clarify what it is you want to fuse so we can help out a bit better.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 07:45:00 AM »

You need this fuse for your power wire: run power wire from your amp into the other side and then connect to the battery terminal...

Power Wire Fuse <---Click me

CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »

no no no!!! i know that sorry about that  Sad  i ment for my remote line i know the power wire is fused : )
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012