Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:34:54 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455061 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: December 26, 2010, 09:46:22 AM »

Motorola will be a HUGE mistake.  All of their products are junk.
Really? I know about your experience with them but this phone I'm eyeing is supposed to be the "tough" smart phone with the android OS and the only one capable of PTT which catches my attention due to my family (some of them) having PTT. Besides, each Motorola phone I've had before with nextel worked just fine. I just don't have the experience with the android OS and this particular phone.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #781 on: December 26, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »

I have never had one Motorola product that worked properly or didn't break in a few months.  My opinion of that company is that EVERYTHING they make is complete garbage and isn't even worth the materials it's made of. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #782 on: December 26, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »

So far I've been very pleased with my Droid X, but we'll see if it holds up in the future.

Also, I've got a new screen setup, sort of. I upgraded to a ROM that uses a Gingerbread theme, so I had to switch to green to sport the look. Tongue

Edit: Jeremy, how do you like your DX? Do you use any cases or screen protectors on it?

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 27, 2010, 11:01:21 AM »

Motorola will be a HUGE mistake.  All of their products are junk.
Really? I know about your experience with them but this phone I'm eyeing is supposed to be the "tough" smart phone with the android OS and the only one capable of PTT which catches my attention due to my family (some of them) having PTT. Besides, each Motorola phone I've had before with nextel worked just fine. I just don't have the experience with the android OS and this particular phone.
are you referring to the Motorola "Defy"?  it got decent reviews.. but i'm with tim on motorola.  plus the UI that moto put on android (Blur) is horrid and slows android down a ton.

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: December 28, 2010, 01:54:47 PM »

I don't know if it's the Defy. I spotted it on Sprint's site and was curious. It's not something I plan on doing until I come back anyway. I'm just tired of being locked into my iPhone because of the data plan. At&t's service has gone down over the time I've had them and this latest experience with turning my phone back on has been a pain in the dick.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #785 on: December 28, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »

That really sucks man.  I guess AT&T is getting too big for their britches. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: December 28, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »

My girlfriend has a 3G AT&T dumbphone, and she ALWAYS has no signal whenever we're in a large building, and I always have at least 2 out of 4 stars.

Verizon > AT&T
 Tongue

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: December 28, 2010, 03:14:18 PM »

It depends on the area too Jeff. 

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 28, 2010, 03:14:35 PM »

I betting on drones of people are going to be leaving AT&T and switching to Verizon once they start selling the iPhone.  Hopefully freeing up some of AT&T's network.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: December 28, 2010, 03:47:13 PM »

Verizon customer service is awful... This verizon I phone venture is going to be fun to watch...
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #790 on: December 28, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »

I must agree with Mike.  I've had horrible customer service experiences in the past 10 years that I've been a Verizon customer. 

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: December 28, 2010, 05:05:52 PM »

They all suck elephant cock.  Whoever you go with you end up getting fucked up the ass with no lube. (NO HOMO!!!)

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: January 01, 2011, 03:53:39 PM »

Over clocked and running 2.2 on the galaxy s as if this am....
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 02, 2011, 05:22:46 PM »

Messed with my buddy's Samsung Epic last night. I'm fucking sold.

Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #794 on: January 02, 2011, 05:34:03 PM »

Z, you'll love any top-tier android powered phone. I've become such a Google fanwhore since I got my phone. Just the fact that (almost) everything is open source and modifiable makes it so much more fun to customize. You can't load up custom ROMs on the iPhone, haha. You just have to be smart about what you're fiddling with and read up a lot on the forums.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012