Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:27:46 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455049 times)
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »

I fear it will have the same problems as the Storm.  I hated having that phone.  They released it way too early.  I just don't understand why companies start selling a product that doesn't have major bugs fixed first.

They probably want to get the most amount of money, then use that to fix all the bugs...who knows.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2010, 03:54:04 AM »

ok forget the torch, I'm seriously going with the iphone4 cuz of the quality and simplicity  Cheesy

Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2010, 06:58:28 AM »

Another sheep joins the flock. Check out consumer reports man.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2010, 07:29:21 AM »

If I were to get an iPhone, I'd hold off on the iPhone 4.  There are too many issues with it right now.  I'd get an iPhone 3Gs instead, or wait for them to fix the problems with the iPhone 4.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2010, 07:40:10 AM »

I'm with Stupid

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2010, 08:37:15 AM »

If I were to get an iPhone, I'd hold off on the iPhone 4.  There are too many issues with it right now.  I'd get an iPhone 3Gs instead, or wait for them to fix the problems with the iPhone 4.

The problems are fixed you get a wicked cool silicone sleeve!!!!! Go Apple
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2010, 10:38:36 AM »

well for all you Samsung Galaxy S users there a new New Kernel that  Improves Performance, Reduces Lag! Heres the guide http://androidspin.com/2010/08/09/guide-new-kernel-for-samsung-vibrant-improves-performance-reduces-lag/

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2010, 10:46:19 AM »

I didnt really notice any lag when mine was working. new one should be here tomorrow.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2010, 11:05:11 AM »

Removed post from Bill and Jeff. Bill you have Pm
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »

Ohhh someone getting in trouble  :Smiley

Looks like I'll be getting the Droid X after work today. It should be here in a week.  Angry
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2010, 12:35:20 PM »

I just saw on CNBC that Apple is preparing iPhones for Verizon. It should launch in January. A couple days ago they were talking about the whole iPhone Android battle and they said if the iPhone were to go to verizon it would hurt android a lot... I guess we will see...

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »

It would be the move that kept Apple above the water honestly. I know that AT&T does well in your area but, in the North East they are really really bad. Being on another network can't do anything but, help but, I’m hesitant to believe that rumor also. I've been hearing it since the 3G was supposed to come to Verizon!. I really encourage more competition its good for all of us. The two companies aren't going anywhere that’s for sure.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »

I'm skeptical about the iPhone coming to Verizon also.  It should have happened by now from the "inside" person that told me.  I'd be happy to switch to an iPhone on Verizon, but I'm assuming that Verizon is going to fuck up whatever is good about the iPhone anyway. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »

Verizon has a bad habit of adding crap and extra security measures. I actually read about 20 minutes ago that they were looking toward basically everyone but, Verizon. The article I read said that if you were going to see it go to other carriers it would be other SIM based first because its easier to develop. I really don't see it happening anyway. I think AT&T is putting shit loads of money back into Apple on equipment sales, and that's why the agreement remains with a single carrier. It's the only logical reason.

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »

I think I said it before, but I'm pretty sure if the iPhone goes to VZW, they're going to wait until VZW releases their LTE (4g) network at the end of the year.. because CDMA technology is pretty much a dying art.  They don't want to use technology that isn't going to last.  who knows, maybe apple and vzw have been fucking with us this whole time, and are going to release the iphone as their first LTE network phone.

VZW is the most reliable network in the US though.. they have the worst customer service and tech department though..

-brian
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012