Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:16:36 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455022 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2100 on: February 10, 2014, 02:53:52 PM »

What?

Edit-Apparently I'm out of the loop. Supposedly, phones with that game installed are selling for thousands.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/02/10/flappy-bird-auction/5358289/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:59:53 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2101 on: February 14, 2014, 09:32:59 PM »

Tapa talk on  the S4 looks so much better!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: February 24, 2014, 11:55:51 PM »

Tapatalk looks even better on a nexus 5.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #2103 on: February 26, 2014, 06:51:40 AM »

I'm with z Denny... Should have got the N5... Its purtty
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2104 on: February 26, 2014, 08:56:09 AM »

S5 comes out next month!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: February 26, 2014, 11:43:16 AM »

I'm with z Denny... Should have got the N5... Its purtty
Its even prettier in my hand and on t-mobile's service.
S5 comes out next month!
And it isn't much of an update from the s4 which wasn't much of an update from the s3. Samsung has become Crapple. No thanks.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2106 on: February 26, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »

I still find android stuff cumbersome to use. Some guy from Samsung was trying to tell me how great the S5 was and that I should give android another try.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #2107 on: February 26, 2014, 12:05:15 PM »

I really like my S4. But the N5 is very sexy. Wink
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: February 26, 2014, 12:16:20 PM »

Tim, the s5 is a disappointment. It's not much different from the previous version with its aesthetic changes and the UI is the same. As far as android goes, if you get a device as close to pure android without all the skinned crap the OEM's and carriers put in, it's a better experience. Right now, the Moto X/G or the nexus devices are in that category. Everything else has a bunch of fluff.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2109 on: February 26, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »

My brother didnt like how big his S4 was, so he gave it to my dad and got an S4 Mini.  He loves it. 

I dont have a problem with the size of my S3.  I was playin around with his Mini and it was kinda meh.  Im still not up for upgrade until November.  So ill have to see what's out than,  but my S3 has been nothing but good to me, so Ill prolly get the S5.

I stick with what I know and with what has been good to me.  Thats why Im on my 3rd Accord. Haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2110 on: February 26, 2014, 01:28:11 PM »

Tim, the s5 is a disappointment. It's not much different from the previous version with its aesthetic changes and the UI is the same.

So, it's not just Apple that does that?

I stick with what I know and with what has been good to me.  Thats why Im on my 3rd Accord. Haha

That's why I don't have an android device. It's just my preference.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: February 26, 2014, 04:21:52 PM »

So, it's not just Apple that does that?

Samsung is going the way of crapple unfortunately. I guess they need to get sued again.

At least the other manufacturers do something different with each new device.

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: February 26, 2014, 04:29:42 PM »

Tim, the s5 is a disappointment. It's not much different from the previous version with its aesthetic changes and the UI is the same. As far as android goes, if you get a device as close to pure android without all the skinned crap the OEM's and carriers put in, it's a better experience. Right now, the Moto X/G or the nexus devices are in that category. Everything else has a bunch of fluff.
I slightly disagree.  If you have a GS4, then the upgrade isn't worth it; but if you have a GS3 and you are happy with it, then I think the GS5 is worth upgrading to.  Now, if you are one to root your phone, I wouldn't recommend it; especially with Knox 2.0.

- Mark
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: February 26, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »

I tend to always skip a generation when it comes to phones. I find that it provides the biggest wow factor.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: February 26, 2014, 06:08:18 PM »

I slightly disagree.  If you have a GS4, then the upgrade isn't worth it; but if you have a GS3 and you are happy with it, then I think the GS5 is worth upgrading to.  Now, if you are one to root your phone, I wouldn't recommend it; especially with Knox 2.0.
That last statement is exactly why I went back to nexus. You're right about the jump from s3 to s5 if you're into the touchjizz skin. It's entirely too bloated for my tastes though.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012