Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 03:07:37 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455132 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: September 12, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »

That's bullshit. That's them altering a contract without consent of the other party.

Z, is that why apple now practically owns Samsung? Haha

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: September 12, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »

I would not mind a iPhone 5 or iPhone in general but it will never come to T-Mobile as I can see

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: September 12, 2012, 10:17:01 AM »

Z, is that why apple now practically owns Samsung? Haha
Don't even get me started dude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: September 12, 2012, 10:24:42 AM »

I'm 3 generations behind with my iPhone. I'm fucking ecstatic about it!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: September 12, 2012, 10:49:06 AM »

Hahaha

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: September 12, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »

My wife just got me an iPhone 4.  It was damn cheap because the new iPhone 5 is being released.   Grin  Having an Android, then a non-smart phone, then an iPhone.... I see no big difference, since I'm not big on features and I was content with my last phone being a "dumb" version.  Basic text & calling ...  I mostly use my phone to call people, text, take pix/vids and pillage ECM.  I mean, I sit at a desk all day with a 20" screen.  Why would I squint at my iPhone?!  Cheesy

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1716 on: September 12, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »

Yup. All of them are except for T Mobile IIRC.

Nelson, no one cares about the iPhone 5. Its the same shit as always with a different connector. That's it. Oh yeah. It copies shit from Android OS but tweaks it slightly so it doesn't look like it.

And now we will see the law suits the other way... Get ready for the shit storm and more money put of our pockets
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: September 12, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »

Exactly what I'm expecting except I see the suits coming from Google themselves instead of the smaller companies like Samsung, HTC, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if the originators of some of that tech decides they want to jump in on this. Hopefully it puts an end to this bullshit that hurts the consumer.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: September 12, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »

Nelson, no one cares about the iPhone 5. Its the same shit as always with a different connector. That's it. Oh yeah. It copies shit from Android OS but tweaks it slightly so it doesn't look like it.

Have you forgotten the whole android OS was stolen from apple in the first place?

CM82
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: September 12, 2012, 02:26:37 PM »

And Apple stole shit from others. Its all back and forth. As they sit now, they are worlds different.

Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: September 12, 2012, 02:28:53 PM »

Have you forgotten the whole android OS was stolen from apple in the first place?
then they improved it.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1721 on: September 12, 2012, 02:45:16 PM »

Either your trying to get a reaction or your clueless. Which is it? Apple won a lawsuit with Samsung that has nothing to do with Android. But google is buying compines that hold a lot of patterns in mobile technology. The problem is as these law suits are won and lost the consumer is the only entity affected. Samsung has plenty of capital to pay the fines but they are going to change more for there products to make up for it.
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: September 12, 2012, 02:48:17 PM »

So my buddy I traveled with this weekend works for t-mobile. He informed me that Verizon is now capping my 3G. Is this correct?

Verizon has always Network Optimized(capped) you if you have Unlimited Data with only a 3G phone and consistently hit 2gb+ for 2-3 months in a row. The way to avoid it is to get a 4G phone.

Lol Z, such a hater.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1723 on: September 12, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »

By they way Apple Maps will probably be the first thing the lose a lawsuit for.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: September 12, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »

then they improved it.
Dramatically.
Apple won a lawsuit with Samsung that has nothing to do with Android. But google is buying compines that hold a lot of patterns in mobile technology. The problem is as these law suits are won and lost the consumer is the only entity affected. Samsung has plenty of capital to pay the fines but they are going to change more for there products to make up for it.
^This.
So my buddy I traveled with this weekend works for t-mobile. He informed me that Verizon is now capping my 3G. Is this correct?
Lol Z, such a hater.
Not at all. I do hate you. Does that still make me a hater?
By they way Apple Maps will probably be the first thing the lose a lawsuit for.
I'm not caught up on Apple's OS updates nor do I care but if its anything like Google's maps in Android with the integrated navi, I can see that happening.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 03:29:23 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012