Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Energy Sport Power Programmer  (Read 12528 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 05:30:50 AM »

You also picked a vehicle that isn't officially supported by Hondata. What Cham and a few others have achieved with the harness for our cars is basically emulating the TSX dual ECU setup Hondata created.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 08:03:39 AM »

You also picked a vehicle that isn't officially supported by Hondata. What Cham and a few others have achieved with the harness for our cars is basically emulating the TSX dual ECU setup Hondata created.
you mean copied?

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 08:17:12 AM »

Actually, Hondata copied the idea of the dual ECU harness from Cham.  Regardless, it is possible to run kpro with either the dual ECU harness or with Paul's conversion using the RSX cluster.  I can understand why people would want to save money and go with something less expensive.  Kpro is not cheap when compared to other alternatives.  The power programmer thing may be an option for some people, because I don't feel that kpro is necessary for guys that have bolt ons.  I'd say it has it's place in the niche of the market we are part of.  I just don't think you'd want the power programmer for a built motor.  If you realize the limitations and draw backs of each option, and using the right product for your application, you should be fine.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 05:44:04 AM »

I stand corrected. I wasn't there from the beginning so I'm not fully versed. My bad.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 08:05:50 AM »

It's okay.  Not everyone is an old fart like me.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 08:41:18 AM »

Yes. Old. Fart. Two words that describe you rather well.  laugh

Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »

Actually, Hondata copied the idea of the dual ECU harness from Cham. 
thats what i was referring to.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »

Ahh.  It was hard to tell who you were referring to who copied who.  Anyway, it's worth a shot for anyone that has basic bolt ons.  For those that have a built motor, it really won't do much for you.

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012