Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:18:51 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 2002350 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2370 on: February 14, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Did a damn fine job but did you do the chapstick trick (so you expose the polished parts, ie: letters)...?
There were no polished parts on the writing so no. Either way, the spark plug cover covers that whole area.

NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2371 on: February 14, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »

Quote from: "Jeff"
Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Did a damn fine job but did you do the chapstick trick (so you expose the polished parts, ie: letters)...?
There were no polished parts on the writing so no. Either way, the spark plug cover covers that whole area.

jeff your engine bay will look sick if you had matching desert mist metallic engine and spark plug covers..... hahaha
let me know.....

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2372 on: February 15, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »

Valve cover is on! However, I can't get the breather hose on the RSX-S cover because the port is a lot bigger (the port is 3/4", and the breather hose is only 1/2"), so I've got to go over to Advance Auto Parts real quick and figure something out.

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2373 on: February 15, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »

Washed about 3 weeks of salt off yesterday just so I could splash through puddles and get more snow on top of it tomorrow. LOL! It was nasty though.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2374 on: February 15, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

Adjusted my clutch again.  I also fixed my ETD.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: February 15, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »

Got my car inspection done

Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2376 on: February 15, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »

Took my car over to the exhaust shop to get my v6 coupe exhaust installed. I'm leaving it overnight, and it should be done by around 4:00 tomorrow. The guy said that he's going to cut me a deal because there's another 7th gen i4 that he needs to do exhaust on, and he said that he could use the parts off mine to put on the other car's exhaust. So, in the end, I'm going to be paying $100 for the install. I can't wait! lol

status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: February 15, 2010, 06:24:23 PM »

spent an hour cleaning her, changed the oil to, and looking up how to clean the cai filter for fujita, its say just soak in soapy water and let air dry.

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2378 on: February 15, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »

I cleaned the interior, emptied all of the crap from my trunk, and replaced the cabin air filter.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: February 15, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »

i changed the ballast on one of my fogs after one of them took a poop!!

striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2380 on: February 15, 2010, 11:11:26 PM »

I turned 26  :problem: , and went to the touchless car wash.

sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: February 15, 2010, 11:29:05 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
replaced the cabin air filter.

enlighten me..do you have any diy's on this?  I do remember reading somewhere that the filter is behind the glovebox right?  where can I get a good deal on a new filter? gracias

Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2382 on: February 16, 2010, 12:30:00 AM »

Quote from: "sherker55"
Quote from: "timot_one"
replaced the cabin air filter.

enlighten me..do you have any diy's on this?  I do remember reading somewhere that the filter is behind the glovebox right?  where can I get a good deal on a new filter? gracias

Click This

Tim
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: February 16, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »

The wart on his hand was GINORMOUS!  

Good info though, already ordered new filter...have never changed it.  Is there anything you can apply to the filter to give a nice fresh smell, that isn't going to be too strong, or be toxic?

Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2384 on: February 16, 2010, 01:11:26 AM »

Most guys use cologne on it.  I left mine alone since I already have air freshener in my car.  I have a spray bottle of the same scent as my air freshener coming in soon, so if I really wanted to, I could spray my cabin air filter with that.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012