Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 05:36:55 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 2000138 times)
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2400 on: February 17, 2010, 11:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
If I knew how to make it, I'd help you.  I'm good with a soldering iron and wiring though.  Get the parts and I'll see what I can do.

tim i got all the parts and all the connectors to make it all work i also been doing some research online i found some but not too detail info on the harness.. were can we look up the wiring diagrams..Over at v6 there is some pretty good info on whats has to be done but again not fully detailed. i have all the plugs from the car the navi came from,all we need is to figure out where all the wires go..i can pay you to help me built the harness tim if you can...lmk

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2401 on: February 18, 2010, 05:09:48 PM »

Painted my washer fluid and power steering fluid reservoir caps black. I also took off my ebay strut tower bar, but in the process I sheared one of the bolts in half. So now I've got to go to a hardware store and buy some new bolts and nuts. I couldn't find anything in my shed that was stainless and the right size. Oh well, at least I can still paint the mounts.

Edit: Just finished sanding the mounts.

Edit2: Got some new bolts and nuts at Lowe's. They didn't have anything in the right size in stainless, so I had to get non-stainless. These will hold me over for awhile though. It's not like the engine bay gets blasted with water every day.

k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: February 18, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »

i swap out all my door panels and seats to a 06-07 with black leather also..now there was one extral plug on the 06-07 seats that my 03 didnt have.. and now my airbag light is "ON" what should i do? everything else works just fine..i also added the switch for the heater element for the TSX mirrows..

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: February 18, 2010, 10:10:35 PM »

installed my 3000k led high beams going to give them a few days to see how i like it

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2404 on: February 19, 2010, 12:40:52 AM »

Put the summer wheels on, lowered the front end, and put on a roof rack.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2405 on: February 19, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Put the summer wheels on, lowered the front end, and put on a roof rack.

I don't believe you...lolz

kodakz!!!!!!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2406 on: February 19, 2010, 12:17:14 PM »

Suck my balls.  I'll post pics later today.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2407 on: February 19, 2010, 12:28:23 PM »

Damn Tim, anticipating spring a lil early arent we. I'm not doin any of that shit for a couple months. It's been too random around here lately.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2408 on: February 19, 2010, 12:40:05 PM »

No.  I'm driving to FL tomorrow and I don't want to rock snow tires.

Tim
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2409 on: February 19, 2010, 01:05:05 PM »

Ahhh, gotcha.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2410 on: February 19, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »

The winter tires will be going back on and the car will be raised up again.  If I can't get a fairing for this roof rack soon, I will probably take that off too.

Tim
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: February 19, 2010, 03:09:31 PM »

I put in the driver side high beam bulb, I didn't have to take the battery out, but there is this weird cap and tube thing that is between the batter and the front of the car/radiator that I just pulled out, and I could acces the H-Beams...dont know how I am going to get to the other bulbs though!

Oh, and my new cabin filter just got here, I will go do that now!

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: February 19, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "sherker55"
I put in the driver side high beam bulb, I didn't have to take the battery out, but there is this weird cap and tube thing that is between the batter and the front of the car/radiator that I just pulled out, and I could acces the H-Beams...dont know how I am going to get to the other bulbs though!

Oh, and my new cabin filter just got here, I will go do that now!

The black plastic thing with two clips? That's a cover to protect something in the AC system I believe, thats how I get to high beams too. Low beams I just take out my battery, takes 2 mins to take apart and put back. Only pain is gotta redo radio code and saves radio stations.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2413 on: February 19, 2010, 04:57:06 PM »

Painted my STB mounts black, and I raised up my exhaust a little so that they're even closer to the bumper. Now I'm starting to have second thoughts about cutting the bumper... I think it looks damn fine without them. Z, I know you're going to give me shit about this, lol.

Here's a new pic of my engine bay.

And a new pic of the exhaust after I raised it some more.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: February 19, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »

You're fucking right I'm going to give you shit about it you fucking vagina! Grow a damn sack and cut it already!

Back OT, I hugged my CM. It missed me. That's right fuckers! I'm back in NY. Only for the weekend though. I'm driving back on Sunday.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012