Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:23:52 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exhaust Set Up  (Read 32572 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

Little bit late, but oh well. I like the size a lot. Looks real nice! Any sound clips? I know they will not be completely accurate, but something would be nice
Does it sound anything like this:

I know you have duals, but does that effect the sound much and different mufflers. I though that they matched your description, kind of.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »

Yeah, mine sounds deeper.  I'll see if I can get some recordings of my exhaust when I have time.  I'm going to make a video this weekend if the weather holds up tomorrow and I get my new tune upoaded properly.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »

looks good Tim - yea those greddys were waaay too loud.  i couldnt imagine the drone on a long road trip

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2009, 01:28:58 PM »

I've done a trip to MI and back and it was horrible.  I felt so bad for the people in the back seat.  I've done a few trips to NYC and back with these on and it's sooo much better.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009, 12:15:12 AM »

Hey Tim, I have a question about your new setup. Did you go to a smaller diamater after the Y-pipe or did you stay with the same throughout the whole system. I ask because I'm hoping to do the rear lip mod soon and I see that there is going to be 2 exhaust cut outs. So I would like to fill in that left cutout even though I just have the 4cyl sedan. My setup right now is a custom skunk2 exhaust with 2.25" piping from the catback with a resonator. Would I be able to stay with a 2.25" piping after the Y-pipe or would I have to go smaller?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2009, 08:16:27 AM »

Stay with the 2.25" pipe.

Tim
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2010, 12:34:53 AM »

Hey since a sedan can fit a v6 coupe exhaust, an i4 coupe should fit a v6 coupe exhaust no problem, correct? Only would have to add a hangar on the driver's side, no?

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2010, 01:00:19 AM »

The flanges are different at the cat.  They will not bolt on.  You will need to cut the V6 flange off and weld the i4 flange on it.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012