Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:07:47 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 220 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYCM Squad  (Read 705138 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« on: February 14, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »

The NYCM Squad[/i] came about as a branch of the NECM Squad (North East CM Squad) due to the large number member's in the New York area. If you are from this area (ie: Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Connecticut and even NJ) we welcome you to join!

We are not just a bunch of member's online. We actually host numerous amounts of meets (ie: BBQ's, photoshoots, car shows, paintballing and go-karting) just to name a few. We are a very active group all year round despite the weather.

Below is a list of all active member's of the NYCM Squad[/i]. Feel free to PM (personal message) any of them.

Also alot of the member's here are member's of Team Crazy Creashunz, on behalf of my team I welcome you to join and become apart of not just an auto club but a family! Check us out on the web @ www.CrazyCreashunz.com

Thanks,

Billy
Team Crazy Creashunz Prez
NYCM squad -Squad Leader

_________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyCreashunz -Billy

Timot_one -Tim

ibcnunv -Piero

MrEazy -Arie

Crackerteg -Jonathan "Z"

Latin2nr -Chino

05AccordV6 -Kevin

Infum0us -Steve

Jade06 -Elliot

1Sickslvrgen7 -Jason

Cna -Clemente

Rich01 -Rich

Accord1234 -Tommy

K24power07 -Enrique

Anthony212 -Anthony

Nwinnie34 -Nick

Justice -Hector

Sami -Sami

Stillloco -Sam

Drzchulo147 -Luis

06blackdevil -Derrick

Allmotorakkord -Anthony

Reckless CM -Oscar (sold it, has a Acura TL now)

Egen7 -Ryan

Spiceisler -Steve
Waiting on kodak!

Cyanide -Eric
Waiting on kodak!

Deepfreeze1 -Vir
Waiting on kodak!

Ecrpk2001 -Patrick
Waiting on kodak!

Fenix -Dave
What happened to Dave?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:20:45 AM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 09:52:19 PM »

Since the forum is still pretty small, you wanna go back to the North East CM thread so us New England guys can join too?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »

You got it...

The original is back, NECM Squad...

Will will see you on the 1st of March...

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »

I had made an NYCM thread without even seeing this. Oops. Either way, I guess I'm a part of this joint here. On another note, I'm keeping my sig the way it is until a couple of mods get added and the pics get changed. Looks like I'm repping NECM until further notice. Glad to be a part of it! LOL.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 12:37:29 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I had made an NYCM thread without even seeing this. Oops. Either way, I guess I'm a part of this joint here. On another note, I'm keeping my sig the way it is until a couple of mods get added and the pics get changed. Looks like I'm repping NECM until further notice. Glad to be a part of it! LOL.

Jonathan, NECM Squad was the original Squad for us in the north east.  We changed over to NYCM because of all the members located in NYC, etc.  However, it is best to list our region as the North East to limit the amount of Squads and to also include the guys up in the north east again.  Trust me the knowledgeable members are up there.  We have no issues traveling so we should revert back to the original squad name.

NECM Squad.

I will see you this Sunday at PAINTBALL WARS 2009

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 12:45:41 AM »

I have no problem with traveling down to NYC also.  We should try to set up a spring meet in April.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »

Well so no more NYCM squad aye... all the drama and I just got my new stickers put on!

So the question is what is going to happen to the NYCM squad, will we still carry the name or drop it and go back to the original NECM squad?

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »

Billy, from Piero's response, it looks like we'll be NECM instead of NYCM. It's no big deal. It just means MORE MEMBERS!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 10:29:23 PM »

who knows, maybe that will change when the forum grows. as it stands now, NECM is the way to be

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I have no problem with traveling down to NYC also.  We should try to set up a spring meet in April.

Tim I started dropping hint's to a meet in the Newport RI area on G7A for the spring time. I think it would be a cool area for us to get together, and maybe something worth looking at.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 02:58:13 PM »

I'm into it.  Newport wouldn't be as much of a hike for all of us to get to.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 03:01:17 PM »

It could be a pretty cool spot if we did it in the spring. Come summer it's to crowded down there but, in there spring it should make for some cool photo ops.
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »

My sister goes to college in RI, and there are some great spots for pics. Id be down for that, or Up for it

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »

I should have a few new mods done by then. I'm definitely down to go as of now. We'll see what happens when the time approaches. New pics would be sweet!

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Billy, from Piero's response, it looks like we'll be NECM instead of NYCM. It's no big deal. It just means MORE MEMBERS!

I kinda liked NYCM squad, and I already got the decals made and on my ride... :x this sucks!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 220 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012