Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:06:40 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Made a few changes to the Silver Arrow (fresh edit!)  (Read 5550 times)
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I really participated on this site.  Genevieve and I have been kept pretty busy at school and work plus we can consider ourselves proud new home-owners!  The house needed, (and still does!), a few repairs here and there and it took all of my free time to get the place looking decent.  While there are still many projects to complete, I will have some more free time with the school semester ending for me this week.  I look forward to reading all the updates on your Elite CMs!

~~~EDIT~~~

A more extreme photoshoped version for your enjoyment lol!  Sorry Alex, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:56:51 PM by Milan » Logged

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:25:08 AM »

Congrat's on the house Milan!!!!
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »

Being a home owner is a never ending project!  good luck, and congratulations!

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »

Congratulations on the house Milan. Those tires look like rubber bands. Is that photoshopped or are you really that low now?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 10:37:58 AM »

Thanks everyone!  It's nice to own a house and know that the money you pay every month is going to pay off something we will eventually own.

Quote from: "wtcii"
Those tires look like rubber bands. Is that photoshopped or are you really that low now?

Sadly it's photoshopped.  This would be my dream set-up but sadly Enkei only makes these wheels up to 18"x7.5" and 42mm offset.  If I could have these in 20"x9.5" in the rear I'd be in heaven lol!  I would like to get the door guards shaved though.  Tim inspired me on those!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 10:47:31 AM »

congrats on the new home.  my wifey and i just bought and moved into a new apt in sept and the projects are already all over the place.  were you able to cash in on the Obama rebate?  i cant wait to get my taxes back this year Smiley

J u s t i n
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 11:17:23 AM »

Congrats on the new casa dude. For a second I really did think that's what your car looked like now. Way to fool me!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 12:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"
congrats on the new home.  my wifey and i just bought and moved into a new apt in sept and the projects are already all over the place.  were you able to cash in on the Obama rebate?  i cant wait to get my taxes back this year Smiley

We sure were able to take advantage of the first time homeowner's credit.  Plus we had new windows put in for which we will be getting a nice chunk of change back as well.  I might have to restrain myself when we get our taxes back next year!

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Congrats on the new casa dude. For a second I really did think that's what your car looked like now. Way to fool me!

Thanks!  Really makes me wish I could get a more aggressive set-up.

Here's the original compared to the photoshopped version.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

The photochopped one looks much sexier. :thumbup: Now time to chop your sig pic. lol

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »

I was going to say that a one sexy silver sedan, reminds me of mine in my sig :clap:
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

Quote from: "jdmaccord"
I was going to say that a one sexy silver sedan, reminds me of mine in my sig :clap:

Seeing your car makes me want to get coil-overs so bad.  A little more offset on the rear and a rolled lip and you're all set!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 02:26:14 PM »

yeah those are 19x8 45 offset, i'm going 20x8.5 40 offset next summer
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 02:32:41 PM »

A little off topic but, your photo shop skills are top knotch
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »

^they go hand in hand with his actual photo skills.. as we all already know.  I'm insanely jealous. and can only hope to be as good as him someday.

-brian
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "jdmaccord"
yeah those are 19x8 45 offset, i'm going 20x8.5 40 offset next summer

I can't wait to see it.  We need a hellaflush sedan, it's time the 4-doors had some fun too lol!

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
A little off topic but, your photo shop skills are top knotch

Haha, thanks!  Took me a better part of two hours to knock the first picture out.  

Quote from: "b_beau_09"
^they go hand in hand with his actual photo skills.. as we all already know.  I'm insanely jealous. and can only hope to be as good as him someday.

:lol:

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012