Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 11:55:20 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Fog Light Thread You Should Ever Post In  (Read 154012 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »

Usually people back up a little further from the wall when taking output pictures.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ry05coupe
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
ry05coupe pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »

That was just inside my garage to give an indication of the color vs. stock.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2009, 01:01:18 AM »

It's cool.  You should take some other shots with both yellow fog light bulbs in.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2009, 08:12:04 AM »

i loved my nokya yellow bulb, and then i bought 2500K hids then i really fell in love

Tory
"Low and Slow"
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2009, 11:53:03 PM »

Where??? I would love to get some, but have not found a single place that has them anymore...

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »

I have only seen 3000k HID bulbs myself.

Tim
Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2009, 12:27:01 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I have only seen 3000k HID bulbs myself.

I have seen that a company used to make them, I think it's the one that sponsors v6p... but they stopped producing them.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2009, 10:12:11 PM »

Seller is providing these images but states they are brand new in packaging. Going to ask for more pics. He's willing to let them go for $150 and he dropped his price for me pretty damn quick. Says all I need is the switch and switch harness.
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showt ... hp?t=37334

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  They seem like the real deal, but who's to say.

Tim
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Hmmmm.  Interesting.  They seem like the real deal, but who's to say.

Yea, who knows. I want to see the boxes and matching things, although we all know those can be fabricated etc, but this doesn't seem to be worth enough to do such a thing.

Eric.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2009, 11:51:14 PM »

Well, they seem to be Stanley housings, which are OEM.

Tim
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2009, 01:36:14 AM »

Yea, he has pics of the boxes and all, but he says that they don't come with the wiring harnesses because they are different for USDM Accords. I should get these for $150 + cost of switch + switch harness + wiring harness? I don't know why it requires a switch and wiring harness but those are the things I'd think I need to get this to work.

Eric.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2009, 09:00:34 AM »

If you don't have a wiring harness and a switch, you will only have the fog light housings without the light.  If you already have fog lights, then you don't need the harness and switch.  You'll only be swapping out the housings.

Tim
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2009, 10:17:26 AM »

Nope, don't have foglights yet, these would be my first ones. I know this requires a lot of bumper cutting too, so I might get someone to help me if I do go through with this.

Eric.
rafaeljose73

Reputation Power: 0
rafaeljose73 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2009, 11:50:56 PM »

they look nice but trimming the bumper, i'm not such a fan. since you need everything, i will do OEM or ebay + oem parts. still your choice...

DD: 06 Accord EX-L V6 6MT Alabaster Silver
WW: 09 Pilot EX-L w/ RES Sterling Grey Metallic 2WD
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012