Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:50:12 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orlando Cars and Cafe, Saturday September 26th All Invited  (Read 1967 times)
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2009, 06:23:41 PM »

I know there is some shit going on over in St. Cloud on this day, but I don't give a rats ass, this is early in the morning and should not interfere. If anything, it should be perfect for those of you already making the trip over to Orlando to attend. The next Orlando Automotive Club, Cars and Cafe event is on September 26th. It runs from 9am - 12pm. This is at their new, bad ass location located off Route 46 in Lake Mary (near Sanford/Altamonte Area).

This is really my last official attempt to gain any interest from members here at Elite CM. You won't be disappointed, it is a great time had by all and this new location serves breakfast and lunch, plus the typical turn out is awesome.

For full details, check out this link and see you bitches there: http://www.OrlandoAutomotiveClub.com/cars_and_cafe.html
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:58:19 PM »

I really want to go to these. I have seen all of your posts and pictures and it looks like a lot of fun.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 02:12:58 PM »

My Aston Martin is in storage for winter, otherwise I'd attend.

skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »

You could totally bring the cm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012