Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:28:55 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is this... a "bolt-on"?  (Read 13610 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 07:26:17 AM »

Makes sense. But a hose is cheap and easy to replace. Leave it to Honda to think long term.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I think he replaced that line altogether. Follow the lower line of that two part hose assembly and you'll see what we're talking about.

Yeh, makes sense.  Now that I look at it, it is really just one line (not two) that travels from the engine to the throttle body area, but it's welded in the middle to the valve cover breather hose assembly.  I guess Paul's info makes sense in that this setup helps to heat the breather line up.  Not very convenient though if you wanna ditch the breather hose assembly pieces for something else, however.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012