Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:25:01 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] timot_one  (Read 194746 times)
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 08:54:35 AM »

Nice profile tim. I had forgotten hot hot your car was. This is a money shot all day:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:04:22 PM by Blackhawk » Logged

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 09:52:01 AM »

Tim's audio system is balling! I can't wait to hear the finished product!!!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 11:02:50 AM »

I'm going to be updating the audio system this weekend.  I've abandoned the 8"s in the doors.  It's just not practical for my application and I will be fine with the 6.5"s I have for midbass speakers.  I may upgrade to a DLS 3 way set with a 7" midbass, but that's the limit.  I will have my 5 channel set up very soon.  In a few more weeks, I'll have my 5.25"s in my rear deck.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 10:54:56 PM »

Hopefully I'll be moving a few of my mods on my "waiting to be installed" list, to my "current mods" list.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 03:26:40 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Tim's audio system is balling! I can't wait to hear the finished product!!!

Just look below!!!

Quote from: "timot_one"
I'm going to be updating the audio system this weekend.  I've abandoned the 8"s in the doors.  It's just not practical for my application and I will be fine with the 6.5"s I have for midbass speakers.  I may upgrade to a DLS 3 way set with a 7" midbass, but that's the limit.  I will have my 5 channel set up very soon.  In a few more weeks, I'll have my 5.25"s in my rear deck.

That is going to sound bad ass bro, cant wait for you to get into my build so I can be ready for the summer SPL heads in Washington Heights… I however would also like to glass in some 8’s or 10’s in the front door panels.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 09:43:55 AM »

Since my door panels won't be going in my car, I can finish my door panels if you want to buy them.

If you really want an impressive SPL system, I can build you a box that will improve your output.  If  you can afford the space in your trunk, I would suggest either a ported or bandpass enclosure.

Tim
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 10:23:36 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
If  you can afford the space in your trunk, I would suggest either a ported or bandpass enclosure.

Ha :lol:  Ha, that’s a good one Tim; LOL   I have no trunk space at all at the moment, well you have seen what is in there now.  

PS. We can talk about that “$“ when I am up there…

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

Did some audio upgrades today.  List updated.  Removed the BK Butler TBD-475 and installed a McIntosh MC431 (4x100 to front speakers) and MC440 (2x100 to rear speakers).  I don't have anything connected to the 4x50 watt channels of the MC440 yet, but they will be used soon.  I also tuned and time aligned my new set up.

Tim
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 05:37:56 PM »

Never knew you had a 6-mt in a sedan. Thats pretty cool.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "clapton924"
Never knew you had a 6-mt in a sedan. Thats pretty cool.

Yes, there are actually a few members here that have swapped their 5MT for a 6MT from a TSX.  Best mod I've ever done.

Speaking of mods, I did a little bit of work on my car last night.  I replaced the H11 connectors on my fog light harness with 9005/9006 plugs for the bulbs in my MDX fog lights.

Tim
Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »

Car's lookin great Tim. Lovin those headlights. The chrome turn signal, white reflector and black projector shroud is definitely a look I will rock one day when I get the balls to do a retro.
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 09:25:50 AM »

I can't wait to see your car w/ the Inspire headlights... are you planning on putting a rear lip?
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 10:16:47 AM »

It's too bad you are not driving to Skippy's. I would of loved to check out the ride...

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »

I already have the rear lip on right now.  I haven't really posted any pictures because my Greddy Evo2's don't sit well in the cut outs.  I'll post pics when I get my Magnaflow's installed.

As far as the Inspires are concerned, they will take a while before I install them.  I'm planning on taking them apart so I can blackhouse them, and possibly retrofit the high beam reflector.

I wish I could afford to drive down there.  I just don't have the time to make the trip.  It takes me 2 days travel time each way.  I would rather spend that time relaxing since I only have a week off of work.  Trust me, it would be awesome to drive down there though.  PhillySteve was asking me to build enclosures for him, and if I drove, I could bring down my tools to do the work.

Tim
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »

I don't think any 7th gen Accord aftermarket exhausts were made with rear lips in mind. Mine looked real bad after install and I eventually had to have the exhaust modified. I'm sure you have something similar planned for yours, Tim.

Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012