Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:39:35 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The F-Pro Thread [update]08.04.09  (Read 17340 times)
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 07:58:41 AM »

sad to hear. you know im goin to bug you this weekend blinx, ive got lots of ?'s.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 12:42:51 PM »

Bryan, you may want to contact Cham.  I believe he won't be too far from you for the next few weeks.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
neoryan7

Reputation Power: 1
neoryan7 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

Chams harness will work for you if the dbw pin is anything like the TSX's it will work. I am REALLY sure that chams MT harness will work for the a8 guys. Hondata leaves connectors B and C from the stock harness connected. Everything else A,D,E connectors should be the same or really close maybe 1 or 2 pins need to be hooked up.
BlK24a8
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
BlK24a8 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

I'm about to turbo my a8 next month. Ordering a few misc parts then it's going on. I'll be using Haltech but if Cham can make it work for the a8 auto then I'll be the first one tearing the Haltech out and putting the K-pro in lol
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 10:48:11 PM »

For you a8 guys who dont know Im officially using Kpro on my car now, swapped to a RSX-S TB I got for like $120 w/ sensors sweeeet deal! and Im currently back to breaking the engine in fully before tuning, Im sure Paul will be doing a more detailed write up on this sooner or later once my car is 100% complete but, just a heads up!
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »

Glad to hear that your car is up and running and that you're successfully using kpro.  This makes things a lot easier for K24A8 guys especially since I recall seeing you post in another thread that doing a DBW to DBC TB was easy.  I'm glad to hear the solution that I proposed worked out for you, since at the time it was only a theory that couldn't be proved.  Thanks for you and Paul pioneering a new solution.  I'm assuming that the pics Paul posted of the RSX gauges were of your car.  Did you get your climate control to function too?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 01:03:53 AM »

Oh I thought the fact that it was my car with the gauges was obvious but yea everythings working except for the Speedo and fuel gauge at the moment, have to get 2 other sensors for those.

The Cable TB was fairly easy (not in my case, Paul did some serious work to get that TB to fit!) but for those prepared in the future it will be. HVAC works like it did the day the car was purchased and THE FRANK!

IDK where to start with it, Im dying to take it over 4.5k but I wont before atleast a 1k breakin is fully done, and prolly not even until 2k to dyno it. Honestly at about 20-40% throttle under 4k it just goes, theres no massive tq rush or wheels spin the thing just grips and accelerates like the cars lost a half its weight.

Ill try n post pics and videos tomorrow
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 08:00:59 AM »

Good stuff.  Time to get driving and rack up those miles.  Come up to MA so I can check it out in person.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012