Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:25:49 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1885464 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8670 on: May 21, 2016, 09:44:44 AM »

parts for that new down pipe

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: May 21, 2016, 07:07:48 PM »

more stuff

New down pipe, a new heater hose shielding, and larger flex pipe.

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: May 21, 2016, 10:19:29 PM »

Nice, looks like Paul's taking care of you.

Took it down to NY today and did a log with a WOT for Dom. He's been tweaking the tune since I've been running rich after replacing the fuel pump strainer, APP sensor, low temp thermostat, etc. She's  back to get old self if not better now.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8673 on: May 22, 2016, 12:50:49 PM »

Finished up wiring the fuel pumps and battery in the trunk, got the last few fuel lines made for my fuel system and got the transmission back together on Wednesday. Yesterday I pulled the motor from the stand and mated it with the transmission and was able to get it back in the car. Now it's just all the trouble of putting everything else back together.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8674 on: May 22, 2016, 01:47:50 PM »

Looks like you are having fun Tim Smiley

More pix that Paul sent me. Looks like stuff is finally coming together.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8675 on: May 24, 2016, 10:54:00 PM »

Painted my wheels yesterday and started putting on some stickers today. Will post pics when complete.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: May 25, 2016, 06:31:11 AM »

With everyone putting on stickers these days, I might have to pull mine out of storage and start laying them on.  Wink

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8677 on: May 26, 2016, 11:52:33 PM »

Got pretty much everything back together and ready to go in the past few days.  Blower is on, fluids are in, fuel system is wired and plumbed.  Now I'm just waiting on my fuel rail and injectors to come in tomorrow and I should be able to fire it up and burp the coolant.  My "to do" list is quite short.  After everything is back together and the motor is running, I'll probably put the stereo back in so I can have some tunes to listen to when I drive out to PA to get tuned.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: May 28, 2016, 02:46:25 AM »

well Paul said my car is done. Hopefully I will be in love with the car again.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8679 on: May 29, 2016, 08:51:45 AM »

Been working on making this happen over the past few days.

https://vimeo.com/168527247

Tim
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8680 on: May 29, 2016, 10:13:07 AM »

Been working on making this happen over the past few days.

https://vimeo.com/168527247
Yeeeeeah buddy! Just curious, what's that clacking sound in the beginning of the video?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8681 on: May 29, 2016, 11:09:35 AM »

Clacking sound is the belt tensioner. I need to replace it or the spring in it.

Tim
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: May 29, 2016, 01:35:23 PM »

Nice work Tim, now lets get her tuned so you can drive it out to the meet next month Wink maybe we can get Ken to ride with you.

After sweating my ass off doing yard work yesterday, i decided to cool down by giving the accord a wash. Also had to replaced all the brake light bulbs in the RDX. Only one was working. Who knows how long it's been like that.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8683 on: May 29, 2016, 04:05:54 PM »

Meet probably won't happen. You've got to remember that I am only able to run ethanol right now. I'm not sure if I'll be running pump gas any time soon, which prohibits me from making road trips to certain areas.

Tim
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: May 29, 2016, 04:15:02 PM »

Oh, I thought you put in a flex fuel setup?

Rich
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012